Chapter Twelve - Gratitude

-Shin POV-
Today was the dreaded day.
"Everyone stand outside your dorm rooms!" Shouted the head of Dorm 2.
The teachers were not far behind Jiho as they began checking the rooms from top to bottom, ensuring none of the boys were hiding something...dirty.
Shit. They were one room away from us. I could feel my chest tighten and my heart pound.

-Xiumin POV -
Running into the room opposite, I grabbed one of the porn magazines that had been confiscated. Great! Now, if I hid it in my draw, Shin wouldn't be caught out! She could stay by my side and she wouldn't have to leave!
I sprinted back into our room, past Shin, and hid the magazine under my bed. I thought it would be better than my draw as that would be the first place they looked.
"What was that?" Shin enquired.
"Its nothing." I smiled at her and walked over, ruffling her hair.
She was blushing. I saw it. Her cheeks were flushed a beautiful crimson colour.

-Shin POV-
Yay! They were now approaching our room. Great. Now was my time to say goodbye to Bam, Xiumin, Jiho, and all the other friends I'd made.
"Hey, guys." Jiho smiled with warmth. "These two probably won't have anything, teach."
"Well, I'm checking just in case they do." The teacher stated, sternly. "What did I say, Jiho?!" Pulling out a porn magazine from under Xiumin's bed, he glared at the three of us. "Xiumin. Out on the football (soccer) pitch at 3pm. Do not be late." He walked out, taking the magazine and Jiho with him.
"You read them?!" I questioned, surprised. I didn't think Xiumin was the sort of person for that type of thing.
"Well I am a guy." He awkwardly scratched his head and made his way to the shower. "Yah! You'll thank me later." He shouted from the bathroom.
What did he mean by that? Does he know? No. You're overreacting, Shin. Stop it. Calm yourself down. Making my way up to my bed, I laid down, thinking of what had just happened. Why did he do it then?