Chapter Three - Some Smiles Should Stay

As I woke up, I creeped into the shower so as not to wake up Xiumin. He was still asleep. He looked kinda cute. Anyway, today was my first day attending the school, so I didn't want to be late. I quickly got undressed in the bathroom and started to shower.
"Ughhh..." I heard a groan coming from Xiumin as he awoke from his slumber.
Shit! He was heading straight for the bathroom! He was gonna see everything! I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself before he entered: my hair still soaking, water dripping down my face.
He looked at me, then shrugged and sat down on the loo. I face palmed and walked through into the bedroom, bringing my clothes with me. I'm guessing since he sat down, he was going to be a while. Because of this, I decided to quickly get into my school uniform.
Not long after I'd finished getting changed, he walked into the room. Just. In. His. Boxers. Oh, man. His abs and tanned skin complimented each other perfectly. He had perfectly toned back muscles too. You could tell he did a lot of dance and working out.
"What are you looking at? Are you gay or something?" He coldly grumbled at me.
I decided to ignore him and began making my way to class. Yes, I was half an hour early, but I thought I could look around while I had time.
"YAH!" Jiho came running over to me with another familiar face.
"Hey, Shin!" He said in a sweet, calming voice. "You can call me BamBam or Bam. Everyone calls me that around here!"
Jiho said with a smile: "He'll be your friend while at the school. He's been here a couple of months and is in your class. I think you two will get on well together, so look after each other!"