Chapter Twenty One - Miracle

A couple of weeks ago, Xiumin was telling me about a singing competition he wanted me to enter with him. I was so excited at the time...but now I had to leave the school. I couldn't tell him. Nope. That would break his heart. I'll just wait until he gets to the competition and then leave.
"Jagiya!" Skipping up to me, he embraced me into a warm, tight hug. "Competition's tomorrow!! I'm so excited to sing with you." He gave me the cutest smile, making the guilt build up within me.
"Xiumin...promise me...that if we ever did part you'd still think about me everyday...and love me forever..." Giving him a sad smile, I gazed up into his dreamy eyes, trying my hardest not to cry.
"I promise...but you're never leaving my side. I won't allow it." Placing one hand on my cheek, he leaned down, softly pressing his lips against mine. "You know why?"
Slowly pulling away, I lifted my head up to look at him, and shook my head. "No...why?"
"Because you are my miracle. As long as you're by my side, it's like a miracle to me." Pressing his lips to mine again, it wasn't any less than romantic. This time there was even more lust and love presented.
Wrapping my arms around his neck, I felt the salty H2O from my eyes stream down my face. "I love you, Xiumin..." Crying harder, I deepened the kiss to make it more passionate. I knew that leaving him would be the hardest for me. I've never loved anyone more than Xiumin and he's never loved anyone more than me. Come to think of it, I couldn't imagine being away from him...But...I have no choice. Leaving was the best choice for the Xiumin, BamBam, the dorm, and the whole school. I couldn't hurt anymore people than I had already hurt. I was leaving tonight and that would be the end of my magnificent time at SM Rookie School.
"Jump..." I heard my oppa whisper into my ear.
I obeyed him and he caught me; holding me by my arse. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I never wanted to let go of him. His scent, his touch, his voice, the way he made me feel...I was going to miss it all.
Carrying me over to the bed, he slowly laid me down. "Shinee...let me make love to you...please..."
Giving him a small nod of approval, I slowly pulled off his top, revealing his chiseled body.
He leaned down, tenderly kissing and nibbling at my neck until he left dark love bites. Pulling off my top, he made his way down my cleavage and across my chest, also leaving love bites and wet kisses along the way. Then, kissing down to my hips, he pulled off my trousers and knickers with him. Placing his large hand against my area, he began to rub at my most sensitive spots, causing long moans of pleasure to slip from my lips.
Kissing me again, him still massaging my area, I unbuckled his belt and pulled off his jeans.
Taking his hand away from my area, he began to grind his large bulge against me, causing me to moan and gasp even louder than before.
"Xiu-Oppa...quit teasing me..." Giggling, I ran my hands through his soft, black hair.
He gave me a loving smile and nodded. He took off my bra and kiss boxers, carefully lining himself up with my entrance. Slowly entering me to let the pain subside, he began moving.
I was overcome with pleasure and love...but also guilt. I was guilty that I was leaving my one true love behind. My soulmate. The one I wanted to spend my life with. It's was breaking my heart knowing that I was going to break his heart. Maybe we could still keep in touch? I don't know...
"Shinee...I love you so much...please never ever leave me..." Beginning to cry, he swapped our positions so I was on top and he was on the bottom, sitting up. He held me in his arms tightly, crying onto my shoulder.
"I won't...I'll never leave you...I love you too..." Also beginning to cry, I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him tightly. I moved up and down until we both reached our climax. I rode out until finished and Xiumin fell down onto the bed, me on top of him.
Soon enough we were both asleep in each other's arms. I didn't know how I was going leave him in seven hours.

-A/N- Hey, guys! I thought I'd do a longer chapter since I've never done a looong one before. This is actually the longest one I've ever written. This fanfic is a small tribute to my favourite KDrama 'To The Beautiful You'. I'm starting to get upset again as I know this fic won't last much longer, but I'm thinking of doing a sequel book. I'm hoping you guys have enjoyed reading this far and I hope you read until the end! Thank you all so much!!! 💖💖💖