Chapter Seven - Family

I woke up the next morning realising I wasn't at my desk. I was in bed. How did I get there? Had I woken up in the night and walked up to bed?
"YAH!" Once again, Xiumin sounded angry as he woke me up, shaking me.
"H-Huh...?" I rolled over so I was looking straight at him."
"What was you doing; falling asleep at the desk, you heavy lump?! It's bad enough I had to carry you to bed! Be thankful! I could have just left you there!"
I felt a rush of heat pass over my face as I began to blush. He actually carried me all the way upstairs and took me to bed! I couldn't believe it. "Th-tha-thank you...Xiumin..."
A couple of hours later, class had been and gone and Bam and I were sitting outside the school in a pool of kittens he had found left on the street.
"Hey, wanna raise them with me?" He gave me a sly smirk and a nudge. "They could be our children together." Immediately after he said that, he shot a bright shade of red, as he began hysterically laughing.
"We're both men, dumbass!" I also began to laugh. I knew I'd lied about the man part...but no one could find out because I didn't want to shatter my dreams of graduation from this school.
"Obviously! But...it'd be fun. Just...you...and me...having our own...kitten family..." He went a brighter shade of red as he carried the bundle of kittens into his dorm room. It was forbidden to keep animals, but he didn't seem to care.
Nervously, I sat on the bed as we exchanged smiles with one another. "Hmm...Do you think we'll get caught?" I wondered.
"I don't know. I mean, the only time the teachers come in our rooms is when it's the annual porn checking day." He burst out laughing. "It's where the teachers search through everything in the dorm rooms to check there's nothing 'dirty' laying around."
Shit. This was bad news. If they checked through everything, it was inevitable that I was going to get caught! I began to inwardly panic, not allowing Bam to know the emotions I was currently holding. If they searched through my draws they would find make up, girly panties and time-of-the-month things! I was internally face-palming. What do I do now? "Ah. I see...so...when is the next one?" Worriedly, I asked BamBam, not wanting to know the answer.
"Friday." Yawning he laid down on the bed next to me. "Why?" He began smirking. "Is there something you're not telling me, Softy?! Are you hiding magazines?!" He began to burst into laughter.
"YAH! YAH! It's not that, you dirty idiot! I was just wondering. I don't like people searching through my things."