Chapter Twenty Two - Farewell.

Packing my bags, I began thinking back...thinking back about my stay. I thought about how I was going to miss the festival I'd been looking forward to since I got to the school, thinking about BamBam and Xiumin...just everything. Those two boys meant the world to me and without them...I would be nothing.
"Right! Meet me at 5:30pm on the stage, beautiful!" Xiumin said as he left the dorm. Little did he know, I was packing to be ready for my flight at 5pm. My heart sank when I saw how excited he was.
It was currently 4:30pm and I only had half an hour until my flight came. I decided to quickly exit the school as soon as possible so I didn't get caught. Luckily, I had already received my transfer papers and was ready to go. I had my ticket and passport ready to head back to Germany.
Racing out the school, I heard familiar voice shouting at me from behind. "Shinee!!! Good luck!! We'll miss you so much!! Fighting, Shinee!!!" Giggling, Jiho and the rest of dorm two (apart from Xiumin and Bam), came racing over to me and gave me a massive group hug.
"Good luck, Shinee. It was nice meeting you and we had fun while it lasted! ,are sure you stay in contact with us all and don't forget us!" Jiho ruffled my hair, smiling at me.
"How could I forget all of you?!" I chuckled as I exited the crowd, waving.
Waving back at me, they shouted. "Fighting, Shinee!!!"
"Fighting!!" I called back, giggling. Truthfully, I was trying to withhold my tears.
As I walked out of the school, past the football court, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Softie...where are you going?" He whimpered. It was Bam.
"Turning around, I looked him in the eyes, unable to hold back my sadness anymore. "BamBam...I'm going back to Germany...You know why...I can't stay here anymore. I've outstayed my welcome anyway and I've made so many great friends..."
"Softie~!" Tears streaming down his face, he pulled my into a tight embrace. "You have to email me everyday or else, okay?!"
Nodding, I let go of him. "I'll come visit one day. I promise. And I will."
"Good...Have you told Xiumin? Does he know?" He wiped the tears away from his face, looking into my eyes with a serious expression.
"N-No...BUT YOU CANT TELL HIM! YOU CANT!" Crying hysterically, I pleaded to Bam. How could I say goodbye to the one I loved most?!
"Why aren't you going to tell him? He's your boyfriend, Shin." He questioned, clearly confused.
"Because...I find goodbyes hard, as you can tell, and I just can't say goodbye to Xiumin. I can't do it. I'm not saying goodbye to him." Adamantly, I stated my reasons.
"Hmm...okay..."
Looking at my watch I saw the time was now 4:40pm. "I-I...have to go...I'll email as soon as I get back in Germany."
"Okay...have a safe journey, Softie." He gently kissed my cheek and watched me walk away; continuing my journey to the airport.