Suit Up!

Hiro shut the door. "Aunt Cass? I'm home!" He yelled, walking up the stairs with Baymax close behind.

"Hey! How was your day?" Aunt Cass asked, cooking dinner.

"Eh, it was pretty good. Classes, labs, friends. The usual stuff." Hiro laughed.

Aunt Cass smiled and turned around. "Aw, my little college man is growing up so fast!"

"Aunt Cass!" Hiro complained, smiling a bit.

She smiled. "Well, chicken wings will be ready in a little bit. Got homework?"

Hiro shrugged. "A bit, probably should get that done."

"Alright, but take some wings up with you." Aunt Cass said, dumping about 8 wings on his plate.

Hiro hugged her. "Thanks Aunt Cass!" He yelled, running up the stairs.

Baymax was petting Mochi. "Hairy baby." He stated.

Hiro laughed at the sight. At that moment his phone dinged. He pulled it out to see a text.

Fred: Yo, bro! How bout  a team hangout at my place this weekend?

Hiro thought that was a great idea, so he texted back.

Hiro: Sure thing, Fred.

Fred: WOOHOO! Alright! I'll let everyone know!

Not five seconds later did Hiro receive a group text:

Fred: Yoooooo, overnight hangout at my house this weekend!

Honey Lemon: Sounds like fun, what do we bring?

Fred: overnight stuff, clothes, and a sleeping bag.

Wasabi: I'll be there.

Gogo: Same

Hiro sent another text.

Hiro: I'm in. Btw everyone bring your suits. I think it's time. We're ready.

And with that he put his phone down and began to pack. He grabbed his sleeping bag and some clothes. Then, taking a bite out of a chicken wing, he headed down to the garage. He got his suit out and brought it back upstairs, taking care not to let Aunt Cass see it. Although there was no need for that, it seemed, she was too engrossed in a soap opera.

He got to his room and placed his suit into its own case. Looking around to make sure he hadn't missed anything, he sat down on his bed and looked at the clock. There was still quite a bit of time until he had to leave for Fred's. He set a timer and decided to take a small nap, because he was sure tonight would be a late night.

MEANWHILE AT GOGO'S APARTMENT.

Gogo plopped down on her couch, still breathing heavily. She took a swig from her water bottle.

She had just gotten back from her run when she had received the text from Fred. Of course she had said yes. Her weekends (not to mention most weekdays) were generally spent with the team or working on her bike. Occasionally she ran or played a sport of some type.

Her phone vibrated. She looked down.

Hiro: I'm in. Btw everyone bring your suits. I think it's time. We're ready.

A smile lit her face, for 2 reasons really. The first was that Hiro was gonna be there, though she scolded herself a bit for getting so excited about it. The second was that main reason.

"Hiro thinks we're ready." She thought to herself.

The team had been laying low after the incident at Krei Tech, mainly because they had been one member short and were mourning the loss. Although now that Gogo thought about it, quitting superhero work had never really been an option for them. They were hooked, there was a sense of duty now. They would continue, eventually, one way or another.