Sidearm

It was about midnight by the time the team got to Fred's house.

Baymax landed in the backyard, and Fred was running up the steps before anyone else had even dismounted.

"Come on, guys!" He yelled excitedly. "This way!"

"We already know the way, you doofus," Gogo said. Hiro laughed. "We've been here already. Like, several times."

"Well, still, come on!" Fred said, motioning them all to follow him.

Heathcliff was waiting at the back door. Apparently he had seen Baymax land.

"How did it go, Master Frederick and friends?" He asked in his British voice. "Did you apprehend the man?"

"No, he cleared out before we even got there." Hiro said, annoyed at that fact. "How could he have possibly known we were coming?"

Gogo followed them inside, thinking of the very same thing. This guy seemed to be two steps ahead of them all the time, and she did not like it.

She was worried about Hiro. And Wasabi too, of course. The man knew their names. That meant he probably knew where they lived. If that was true, they were in grave danger.

And how long before the man figured out the rest of their names? They were a pretty tight group, they hung out all the time. Now that the man knew two of their names, it wouldn't be that hard to figure out the rest of them.

"Fred, wait," said Hiro. Fred looked back at them, already halfway up the stairs.

"Don't you think we should at least change out of our armor first?" Hiro continued.

Fred looked down, as if he forgot what he was wearing (he probably had) then looked back up with a laugh.

"Yeah, probably." He said. "The suitcases are in the Hero Room."

Since the team was over at Fred's so often, and many times didn't even plan on it, each of them had packed a suitcase full of spare clothes, for both night and day. It turned out to be a good idea, because they needed them quite often.

They took the elevator down to the Hero Room and grabbed the cases. They took turns using the bathroom to change out of their armor, and pretty soon they were all back up in Fred's room. Baymax was charging.

"Make yourselves comfortable." Fred said, motioning to the very large couch.

They all sat down, Honey Lemon positioning herself to where Gogo had to sit next to Hiro. Hiro, of course, didn't notice this, but Gogo did. She glared at Honey Lemon and mouthed: "I don't need your help."  Honey Lemon gave her a fake pouty face, and Gogo sat down. Next to Hiro. Pretty close, actually. Thanks a lot, Honey Lemon.

"Okay, wait here." Fred said. It seemed like, as always, he could barely contain his excitement. He ran into the back of his room, where there were several bookshelves. Of course, none of them had any actual books on them. They were all filled with comic books.

Fred continued talking as he searched, yelling out to them.

"So, I'll admit, I almost had absolutely no clue what the note was talking about. But then, it hit me! This note was like, right up my alley!"

Gogo heard him shift some comic books aside.

"Then, of course, it was all a matter of finding what he was talking about. Like, did I have it, or did I throw it away? And the answer was: duh, of course I have it! I would never throw something like that away! But I still have to find it, and-"