Chapter 17

(Dave's POV)

The guys and I decided that we should have a band meeting and create our setlist for the tour that we'll be leaving for in a month.

"No Johnny this time. We've played the trilogy songs on almost every tour before this one and I think we should play something else. Something we don't usually play." Benn states as he crosses the trilogy off of the list.

"I want Johnny. That always gets them excited." I argue back.

Andy groans "You both need to get over this already."

Before I can respond to him, we hear some shouting and laughter coming towards us and soon enough, Danny bursts into the room with Alexandria on his back.

"I found the snow queen!"

"Shut up" she giggles "Put me down now!"

Once she's on her feet, she greets everyone. Everyone except me.

"I know you guys are busy, but can I borrow Bennett for a while?"

He looks at her curiously, clearly just as stunned as the rest of us.

"Come on. We need to go right now!" she whines, as she grabs his hand and drags him out of the room.

"Seriously?" I mutter. What could she possibly need to talk to him about?

"Jealous?" Danny asks in a mocking tone "You should be. They're perfect for eachother. Kind of like Barbie and Ken."

"Shut up, Danny." I snarl.

"They're meant to be together and everyone in this room knows it."

"She's mine now. Get used to it."

"Is that what you think of her? She isn't a property that you can just claim, Dave. She can be yours, but she can also be in love with someone else."

I walk towards him and try to throw a punch, but Hayden and Andy hold me back.

Danny walks out of the room with a smile and i'm left with the desire to bash his face in.

I shove Hayden and Andy away from me, glaring at them along with everyone else in the room.

"Why didn't any of you say anything? He was being a snob and you know it."

"Sn-nob or not" Brandon starts "He had a point. Deep down, Dave, you know she loves him. We all know that she loves him. She's my best friend, a-and from what I know, she always will."

"We know that this isn't what you wanna hear, but it's the truth. You've known ever since you joined the band that Benn was determined to find her and make her his again the very first chance he got. I don't get why you would just jump in the middle like that." Taddie says, clearly siding with Brandon.

"Anyone else want to tell me why i'm wrong? Or can I go now?!" Andy crosses his arms, and Hayden simply shakes his head.

I stomp out of the house with fury flowing through my veins...I can't believe my friends, my BROTHERS, would betray me like this.

There is no way in hell that i'm going to let her slip through my fingers.

(Alexandria's POV)

"You look like you're going to cry, Alexandria. What's wrong?" Bennett asks softly.

"I know you're probably fed up with me but I need your help" I whimper "I got into a fight with Cali and she had all these cuts and i'm scared that she might have hurt herself even worse because of me. I don't know where she is or how to get a hold of her but I know you do. Please help me."