Chapter 10

(Alexandria's POV)

I'm currently wrapped in a nice, warm, Dave blanket.

His legs are intertwined with mine, arms wrapped around my waist and head resting on the crook of my neck.

He's fast asleep and it's rather adorable, he looks much gentler in this state.

"Good morning beautiful." Dave says lazily as he wakes.

I blush "Good morning."

"I don't get a handsome, or a sexy after that? Cold."

"Good morning handsome" I say in a mocking tone "Thanks for keeping me warm all night."

"I'm a human heater. You're welcome." He detatches himself from me and sits up on the bed.

"You have bed head" I giggle and point a finger at his frizzy hair.

"You have such a cute little laugh. You have cute everything."

I blush at his compliments, he's got me all flustered. I try to think of something witty to say back, but i'm undeniably under whatever spell he's cast on me.

He lays down again I scoot over so that I'm right next to him, easing onto his side.

He starts running his fingers up and down my back. It's tantalizing.

It feels nice, it tickles but it also makes me crave more of his touch.

"What's it like being you? I mean being in the band and everything?"

"I get to tour all the time and make new friends on the road and meet a ton of people every single day. It's amazing. I think you'd like it."

"Now that everything is set in stone and you guys are popular, do you picture yourself doing anything else?" "To be honest, no. I wouldn't trade this for anything. I've had my taste of this lifestyle and I want more. I can never get enough." He says, smiling at me.

I love the way his eyes light up as he tells me about his life. About the band and the music and the fans. He's genuinely happy and it shows.

"You know...you have the most beautiful eyes. I don't think I've ever seen a pair like yours."

He turns so that he's resting on his side. Very slowly, he leans closer to me.

He's stares at my lips and then into my eyes as if he were asking for permission.

I close my eyes and in seconds, his lips meet mine. The kiss is so soft and sweet.

When he pulls away, my head spins and I feel a little dizzy. I've never had a kiss that made me feel like this.

What is he doing to me?

*sigh* cliffhangers♡
-NMScare