Chapter 6

(Alexandria's POV)

He held me in his arms and I pushed him away. All these years I've longed for those arms, to be in his embrace and all I could do was push him even further away than he already was.

They were all there. Andy, Brent, Brandon and even Hayden. I've missed them so much.

They were my four best friends, I considered them my brothers. I'm sure they want nothing to do with me now.

Andy and Brent used to try their hardest to make me laugh when I was sad or when I was sick.

Hayden and Brandon always took care of me. They always had my back no matter what the situation was and if I was in harms way, they protected me.

They would have done everything and anything for me back then.

"Was it all a lie? I don't really even know you!" Jace shouts and I try to focus on my thoughts "Answer me!!"

"Stop trying to shame me! For Christ's sake, I'm a runaway! I stopped going by my first name and used my middle name instead. I didn't want them to find me! I ran away because I was sick, I was dying and I didn't want them to see!" I sob, my heart breaking into a million pieces as I recall how much I miss them and why I left them.

"I had such a good day and you ruined it! With all of your bullshit! You never do anything right!" He storms out of my apartment and I fall to the floor, my body almost completely numb.

It's all my fault. I hurt the people I love no matter what I do.

I hurt my parents, Bennett, my friends and even Jace.

Times like this, I wish I'd never come to exist.

(Andy's POV)

Alexandria was like our little sister. I never in a million years thought that she could hurt Benn the way that she has.

I thought I knew her better but it's clear that I was wrong.

She used to be such a sweet girl. She loved to help others, no matter the problem, big or small, she was there for everyone. Benn needs her now more than ever, but we have no clue where she isn

"I still can't believe she did that to him. I don't know her like you guys do but she seems like a bitch!" Dave grumbles when we enter the bus.

"Don't say that, I don't think she meant it. The look in her eyes said something different than the words coming out of her mouth. She loved Benn more than she loved anyone or anything else,  that doesn't just change over night" It takes me a moment to process what Brandon has said, but it slowly adds up in my mind. 

"It makes sense now. She didn't break up with Benn because she didn't love him, she planned to run away before she did that. Something was wrong. We have to find her!" I look around the room and everyone is staring at me like I'm crazy but I know that they know I'm right.

"How the hell are we supposed to find her?" "We'll find a way." Brent says, a grin forming on his face.

"Well what better time than now? I mean warped is over in a week. We know she's in Washington and we just need some kind of lead, right?"

"That guy she was with called her by her middle name. So she's going by Jade and well we know what she looks like." This won't be easy but it's not gonna be hard either.

After warped tour, we're gonna bring Alexandria back.

Sorry for the lateness and shortness of this chapter guys. I'll try to write the next one as fast as I can and get that up for you all very soon. -NMScare