Chapter 22

(Dave's POV)

I almost always wake up before Alexandria; she's so cute when she sleeps and I like to watch her for a little while.

"Stalker" She whispers.

"You're supposed to be asleep!"

She scoffs "Not with all that snoring you did all night."

"Oh shut up, I don't snore!" "Uhh, yeah, you do. Like a bear in hibernation" I press my mouth against her throat and make a horrible attempt to sound like a bear.Her laughter fills the room as she tries to escape my embrace.

"Like that?" I ask. She shakes her head and through giggles tells me that that is exactly what I sounded like. I don't dare disagree with her in fear of ruining such a beautiful moment.

I cup her face with one of my hands and lean in to kiss her. Just as i'm about to press my lips against hers, there's a loud knock on the door, "Room Service!"

"God damn it. They just had to come now?"

"It's eleven thirty, babe. They have to come at sometime."

I yell at them to come back in fifteen minutes because we'll be gone by then.

"But I don't wanna get out of bed. I like it here." She frowns "And where exactly will we be going?"

"That, my sweet girl, is for me to know and you to find out" I say while grinning.

We're gonna try something a little different today.

(Alexandria's POV)

After spending about five minutes making Dave chase me around the hotel room and another 10 getting ready, we were finally out and on our way to wherever he's taking me.

"Bubs can you please tell me where we're going?"

"If I tell you, you're gonna stop walking and i'm gonna have to pick you up and throw you over my shoulder til we get there." He smirks.

For a brief moment, that sounds like fun, but then I realize we're in public and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

I simply hold onto his hand and let him drag me along. I don't really like surprises and my anxiety is getting the best of me. Ten minutes of walking later, we arrive at an indoor kick boxing ring.

"We're always fighting so I figured we take our frustrations out differently for once." He says as he takes off his shirt, leaving him in only his gym shorts.

"So we're gonna fight?" I laugh "I'm so gonna kick your butt!"

"We'll see about that. Any wagers before we get in?" "Loser has to buy ice cream!" I shout, already picturing my victory.

The instructor greets us and instructs us on how to warm up before teaching us the good stuff.

**********************
Half an hour in and i've blocked more hits than i've thrown.

"Scared baby?"

I gasp "No, but you should be!"

I lunge for him and just go for it, hitting him as much as I can. Playfully, but still keeping our bet in mind.

"You hit like a girl" He mocks.

"Yeah, well atleast I don't hit like a little bitch."

The instructor falls to his knees laughing, and calls for a water break.

"You're kind of mean, you know." Dave says before taking a gulp of water, A smile spreading across his face.

"Suck it up, buttercup. You wanted this." I smile back "Ready to lose?"

He stands in front of me and kisses my forehead and in the sexiest, raspy voice i've ever heard in my life says "But i'm not losing baby. Not today."

He pulls us back into the ring and we go at each other once again. This time he's smiling and even laughing a little.

It distracts me enough for him to pin me against the ropes.

I pay close attention to the shape of his lips and the way the sweat drips down his torso. There's suddenly an ever so familiar tinge of desire in my heart and a knot in my stomach.

I crush my lips against his, kissing him fiercely and giving into his touch. He picks me up off the ground, our lips never parting, carries me out of the ring and out of the building.

(Cali's POV)

Brandon and I decided not to go out today, at least not until later because it's hot out. Since he's a bit worn out from our activities, I decided to go and sit at the poolside.

Something catches my eye. A couple walking through the doors. Obviously ready to... wait.

"Is that Dave and Alexandria?" I whisper to myself, stifling a laugh. I want to shout ridiculous things at them, but just as I open my mouth to do so, I see Ember.

She's peering over her shoulders, almost as if she doesn't want anyone to see her sneaking away. And that's enough reason for me to watch her rush into one of the waiting rooms and make my way over to see what she's up to.

The door to the room is open just enough for me to hear her but not enough to be seen by her. As I get closer, I can hear her laughter. I turn on the recorder in my phone and press it as close to the door as I can.

"That's not even the best part, Kayla! He genuinely thinks i'm pregnant! You should have seen Alexandria's face when she saw us together at Rosalie's!"

Her voice is full of pride. She's so snarky and I hate it. Feeling angry and sick to my stomach, I get ready to walk away and go inform Benn.

But the words that come out of her mouth bring me to a stop.

"The guy she's with is even in on it! We came up with this whole plan to make sure she would see us together! That way he could have her and I could have Benn."

She's so done for.

Not only did I play her game, I went ahead and won it too.

YOU GUYS. AN UPDATE. AFTER SO LONG. I'M SORRY. BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT BECAUSE WRITERS BLOCK WAS KILLING ME AND I WROTE THIS ALL TODAY AND I'M SUPER STOKED ON IT. ~NMScare