Chapter 2

Klaus's POV

I wake up and see gray walls. I try to stand up when I realize that I am chained down. I try to break it, but I would have to be in wolf form to break free. I hear people coming and the door opens. Rebekah walks in and asks, "Do you want to turn your emotions on yet?"

I say, "That depends do you want to go to hell?"

She scoffs at my answer and takes a few steps closer to me. She starts talking, but I tune her out. I need to figure out how to get out of this place. She snaps her fingers and I look at her. She leans forward to scold me, but I grab her and pull her close. I bite her neck and she screams. Elijah and Kol come running just as I knew they would.

I remove my mouth from her skin and hold her tight, there is no way I am letting her go. Elijah asks, "What did you do Niklaus?"

I reply, "I just got my self out of here."

Caroline's POV

After Elijah told me that Klaus had turned his humanity off, I knew I had to get it back on. I don't know why he turned it off, but I do know that I am the best shot they have of getting it back on. I look around the room and see only Damon. I say to him, "If anyone asks I am going to New Orleans."

He smirks and asks, "Did someone finally realize they love the big bad hybrid? Was the hot hybrid sex so good that you need more?"

I throw a pillow at him and say, "No, he turned it off and Elijah seems to think I am the only person to get him to turn it on again."

"Probably because you are Barbie."

I roll my eyes and retort, "I should be back soon, I don't know how long it will take, but I don't plan on sticking around." 

"Sure, we will just have to wait and see now won't we Blondie?"