Epilogue

3 years later...

To say Klaus was in a bad mood was an understatement. After the Silas problem was dealt with, it seemed there were a billion more problems in New Orleans. Whenever he solved one problem, three more popped up. Currently, he had some witch planting his demise, he made a mental note to kill her in the morning.

He was ready to just sketch and drink, then, the doorbell rang. Klaus swore that whoever it was wasn't going to make it until morning. He threw his bourbon back and continued to sketch, ignoring the doorbell. Of course, he was sketching her. He hadn't been able to get her out of his mind since he healed her for the first time.

The doorbell rang again, whoever it was would just have to go away. He really didn't want to ruin his new shirt with this person's blood. He decided he needed something else to drink, he needed blood. He went into the closet to grab his jacket. Just as he was walking out the door, someone knocked right into him.

It was her. The woman who had plagued his thoughts for years. She was even more beautiful than he remembered, and his stupid sketches did her absolutely no justice. He was about to ask her what she was doing here, but she spoke first.

"I'm ready now Klaus."

After 2 more years...

"Bonnie, could you please put two more plates on the table?"

"Sure, Care."

Caroline was currently making the Mikaelson family dinner. Why she thought these get-togethers was a good idea was beyond her. Somebody usually ended up daggered, then Caroline would have to convince Klaus that he should undagger his sibling(s).

Right now, all of the Mikaelson siblings were having 'family bonding time', and Caroline and Bonnie were setting up. Caroline knew Bonnie was upset with being a vampire, but she wanted Kol over being a witch. Caroline knows that Bonnie will be okay with time, and now she has an eternity.

"Get your paws off of me, Damon!"

"You wish I would touch you, you little..."

Caroline flashes up to the two that just entered and interrupts Damon saying, "Damon, Katherine! How nice of you two to join us."

Katherine scoffs, "As if I had a choice. If I didn't come, Elijah would have given me that look of disapproval, and there are only so many times I can handle that."

Damon smirks and says, "And if I didn't come, Rebekah would have thrown sex of the table for a full month, but let's be honest, she can only resist this for about a week."

Just then the Mikaelsons walk in and Rebekah says, "Worst week of my life."

Kol says, "TMI Bekah, and FYI, I don't care about your sex life."

Elijah shakes his head and Katherine screams, "That's the look I was just talking about."

Everybody sits at the table, and Kol is whispering to Bonnie, asking her how she is dealing with her transition. Rebekah and Katherine are having a contest about who has had the most exotic life so far. Damon and Elijah are looking at their significant others with pure love in their eyes.

Klaus pulls Caroline away from the group and says, "I was thinking next week we head to Tokyo."

Caroline smiles and kisses him quickly on the lips. She whispers, "Perfect."

Klaus watches as Caroline tries to contain his family. He loves her, and he would do anything for her. They have had more than their fair share of ups and downs, but that's the way they like it. After all, what is a rainbow without a bucket-load of rain?

A/N: Sad to say, but this will be the last edition to this story. I want to thank everybody who has read, voted, and commented on this story. Sorry, but I'm really sucky at endings. I hope you guys had as much fun reading this story as I did writing it!  I am working on another Klaroline story, so keep your eyes peeled. Thanks to those of you who read this story until the very end, it really means a lot.