Chapter 17

Klaus's POV

Elijah tells me, "So this Alex girl has agreed to kill a vampire to save Caroline, but she want Rebekah to train her first."

I sigh and say, "Can't she just kill a vampire then leave our life forever?"

He smiles and says, "If only woman were that simple to deal with."

I chuckle and walk out of the room. I head to our big backyard where I see Rebekah fighting with the young brunette. I walk over to them and ask, "Why isn't there a dead vampire yet?"

Rebekah sighs and says, "We are going to train her and she is going to learn how to become a real vampire hunter."

I roll my eyes and say, "How about I just let you kill my sister and we call it good?"

I see Alex give a small smile out of the corner of my eyes and she says, "I'd rather kill you."

I want to tell her that if she kills an Original the whole bloodline will die, but I figure it will be best to leave that out of the vampire-hunters community.

Alex says, "Once I am good and ready I will kill a vampire, but for now, you can just wait because I know absolutely nothing about vampires or how to take them down."

I ask, "Then what is Rebekah teaching you, love?"

She says, "How to do those things, but it is a lot harder than it seems."

I smile and walk away.

Damon's POV

"Come on Elena, pick up your damn phone!", I scream to nobody.

I sigh and decide to try another tactic. I grab my phone and dial a number I don't even know why I have.

"Hello?", she asks confused.

"Well if it isn't my least favorite original, scratch that I don't like Elijah he is way too serious."

"What do you want Damon I am kind of busy here?", Rebekah asks and I hear her sigh loudly.

"Well", I start, "Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie aren't answering their phones, any reason why?"

She lets out another sigh and says, "Caroline has got the Hunter's Curse and Bonnie's phone is still in Mystic Falls from when she died, I think she got a new one."

I ask, "What about Elena?"

"Don't know haven't really seen her anywhere lately. I didn't even know she was coming."

I say, "Well if Elena is lost in one of the most supernatural-filled cities in America, then I am coming to find her."

"Oh bloody hell."