Chapter 11

Kol's POV

I follow Bonnie out of the house. She is going to some grave yard so I whoosh in front of her and say, "You really are going to do this stupid spell aren't you?"

She says, "Yes I am." She walks past me and into the cemetery I follow her only to be stopped at the gates.

"What is this?", I ask.

She says, "You have to be invited to this cemetery Kol."

"You can't do the spell.", I blurt out.

"I can and I will.", she says.

"No you can't", I say angrily, "Any witch who practices magic in New Orleans gets killed."

She looks at me and says, "I can protect myself, I am not going to get killed."

I say, "You will get killed, I am not going to let that happen to you. I will stop you from doing the spell."

"How?", she asks, "You can't go into the cemetery, so you can't stop me." She sits down and starts to prepare for the spell. 

I say, "Then I will just have to break your focus." I start throwing rocks by her and I can tell it is getting to her.

She says,  "The witches on the other side said they can cover it up for me so please stop throwing rocks." I smile and she starts the spell.

Elena's POV

"Come on Damon, let's just leave Silas here I want to go see Bonnie!", I say.

Damon sighs and says, "I have to stay here to make sure that Silas doesn't do anything crazy, but you just go to New Orleans and come back soon."

I smile and hug him. I say, "Well I'm already packed so I will leave now." Damon drops me off at the airport and we kiss goodbye. I say, "I'll see you soon."

On my flight I sit by some really annoying guy who won't shut up about how amazing he is. He is also going to New Orleans, I just hope I don't run into him. He has got a really big ego so I just tune him out.

Until I hear him say something that catches my attention, "You know", he says, "My old buddy, Klaus, is trying to take what I've got, so I figure I need to take something from him."

I ask, "Klaus Mikaelson?"

"The one and only.", then he whispers, "So are you a vampire or just got caught up in the supernatural drama?"

I think this guy must be stupid, he doesn't even know about the doppelgangers, so I just say, "I'm a vampire and he used to live in my town, I don't really know him too well." Lie, lie, lies. I do know him well, Caroline used to talk about him all the time. She has a crush, but she swears she will never act on it.

I ask, "What are you going to take from him?"

He says, "I don't really want to tell you sweet cheeks, if I did that, you might tell Klaus to get on his good side, I know that a lot of people fear him, but not me."

"Why aren't you afraid of him?"

"I know his weaknesses, but he doesn't know mine. That's how you win, hot stuff."