Chapter 18

Alex's POV

"We had a good day training today, but you really need to rest some.", Rebekah tells me.

I smile and say, "Thanks for filling in for Caroline while she is a bit indisposed."

"Well, she would probably end up killing you on accident if she trained you right now so it'll be alright." We laugh and start walking towards the house.

I pick up a stake I see laying on the ground and ask, "So this can't kill you can it?"

She says, "No it has to be the white oak stake that my brother keeps hidden."

Right then a man with brown eyes and blonde hair walks up to us and asks, "Which one of you is Alex?"

I ask, "Me why?"

He then flashes to Rebekah and snaps her neck. I look at him horrified and ask, "Why did you do that?"

Someone emerges from behind him and says, "Because I told him to, sweetheart."

Bonnie's POV

"Kol you can't do that!", I yell at him.

"I can and I will I am sick of this Hunter's Curse and nobody doing anything about it!"

I say, "You aren't going to compel someone to attack Alex, she is an innocent kid!"

"Well darling, I need to or else she won't ever be ready to kill a vampire."

He walks out side and grabs a person who is probably a vampire and says, "Follow me."

The vampire does as he is told and follows Kol.

I scream at him, "I won't let you get away with this Kol!"

He turns around smiles and says, "We'll just have to see about that darling."

I run after him and see the guy snaps Rebekah's neck. Kol says something and I start pop the blood vessels in his head. He is on the ground holding his head in pain, but I am too late. Alex is fighting the other vampire. I can't hold Kol and the other guy down at the same time since Kol heals very quickly.

I see the man bite Alex's neck and while he is feeding on her she plunges the stake into his heart and they both collapse on the ground.