Chapter 25

Caroline's POV

I open my eyes and see an unfamiliar room. It all comes rushing back to me as I realize this is Klaus's room. I bolt straight up and flash towards the door. Klaus beats me there.

I ask, "What do you want Klaus?", trying to say his name with as much venom as I can.

He gives a little laugh and says, "Just you alive, love. I can't really trust that you will take care of yourself, so you are now not allowed to leave this house."

I scoff and say, "I don't need your protection, I am just fine."

He says, "Caroline, you can either stay willingly or I will have the Bennett witch preform a spell to keep you trapped in this house."

I sigh and say, "Fine, but only because I was going to stay here with Bonnie anyways."

Rebekah's POV

"YOU'RE DOING WHAT?", I yell in Nik's face.

Hey sighs and says, "The Bennett witch is going to sign the lease to the house so no vampires other than us and Caroline can come in."

"WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T INVITE US IN?" I ask loudly.

"Well, I think she will because she is concerned with Caroline's safety."

"Remind me why Caroline is in danger again please?", I ask. Who wants to hurt Caroline, she may not be my favorite person in the world, but my brother loves her so I will tolerate her. Plus, I might now have someone to go shopping with me.

"Well", Nik starts, "it turns out that Marcel wants to get Caroline so that he can get to me."

"Don't worry, I seriously doubt Marcel is smart enough to get past all of us.", I say. Bonnie walks in with Kol and some old guy.

She says, "You guys should probably go outside before I sign this." I walk outside with Nik and Kol. I see that Caroline and Elijah are already standing there. Bonnie talks with the old guy and I don't even bother listening. She signs the papers and the old man walks away.

She walks to the door and asks, "Caroline, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol, would you guys like to come in?"

I smile and say, "Yes." I walk into the house and into the kitchen. I grab a blood bag and suck it down.

I sense someone's presence behind me so I turn around and see Caroline. I smile and ask, "Is there anything I can do for you."

She says, "Yes actually."

I give her a confused look and she smiles and continues, "Klaus won't let me go anywhere without Original protection so I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me."

Oh my gosh, I have never had anybody to go shopping with! I can't believe that I actually have a chance at a real friendship here! I turn my back to her and try to stay cool as I say, "Yeah, sure whatever." I produce a big smile since she can't see my face.

I hear her enthusiastic voice say, "Awesome! Let's leave in thirty minutes!"

Caroline leaves the room and I decide to go to my room to change my outfit. On the way I get a text from Nik. It reads, 'I swear if anything happens to Caroline on your shopping trip, I will dagger you for three centuries.' I scoff and continue to my room. Nik just needs to realize that I am a thousand years old and I can take care of myself and a baby vampire.

A/N: Just wanted to thank everybody for all of the votes and reads! You guys are amazing! :)