Chapter 24

Caroline's POV

Kol grabs me and flashes me to what I assume is his room. He says, "This room is spelled so nobody can hear what we are saying and doing outside of this room."

I ask, "So should I tell Klaus that Marcel is after me or not?"

He sighs and says, "If you do tell him you will be under 24/7 house arrest."

"Well, Klaus isn't in charge of me so I don't care what he thinks, I'll do what I want."

I see Kol mentally battling himself until he says, "Listen, I think Klaus needs to know. I agree he can't control you, but trust me he will try. So either you tell him or I will."

I sigh and say, "Fine, I will."

I walk out of Kol's room and listen for Klaus. I hear him of the same floor I am so I start heading towards the room. I get to it and I don't have any idea what room it is. Should I knock, or should I just walk in? I don't want to look stupid if is just a library or something so I decide to just walk in.

I twist the handle, swing the door open, and walk in. I don't see Klaus anywhere, but I hear him through another door, probably a bathroom. My eyes widen as I realize that this is Klaus's bedroom. I look around and see a king size bed in the middle with a dresser directly to my right. There is is a few doors, probably closets and the bathroom. I see that there is some doubles doors so I walk to them. I open them and see that it is a balcony.

In a second I have my back up against a wall and I am looking Klaus dead in the eyes. He has one arm across my neck and another one by my head at the side. He says, "I thought you were an intruder love."

He steps back from me and I feel his warm arm leave. I have to stop myself from physically frowning. WAIT CAROLINE WHAT ARE YOU DOING? A voice in my head asks me. You do NOT like Niklaus Mikaelson. Wait did I just call him Niklaus?

He looks at me and asks, "What are you doing in my bedroom love? Not that I'm complaining."

I scoff and say, "It doesn't matter, never mind." I flash out of their and when I am in the doorway I feel my neck snap.

Klaus's POV

"WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?", I yell at Kol.

He takes Caroline's limp body and sets her on my bed. I look at him waiting for an answer and he says, "She forgot to tell you something."

I ask, "And what would that be?"

He says, "She didn't tell you that Marcel wants to get her to use her against you. I don't know all the details, but I think he got the information from the useless doppelganger."

I say, "Elena, that is why Marcel had her and why we had to go save her."

He says, "Bingo, now I am going to let you deal with her." With that, he flashes out of my room and downstairs.

I go over to Caroline and remove her shoes. I take off her jacket, it looks super uncomfortable even though she is unconscious. I tuck her in and head to the bathroom. I shower and brush my teeth quick. I put on some boxers and plaid pajama pants. I crawl into the bed next to Caroline and fall asleep.