Chapter 16

Rebekah's POV

"She wants me to do what?", I ask Caroline.

She sighs and says, "She wants you to train her, well actually she wanted me to do it, but I'm kind of too busy having hallucinations half the time."

I say, "Fine, but once she kills a vampire she is your responsibility."

"Thanks Rebekah.", she says smiling gratefully.

I nod and walk out of there and head outside. As I am shutting the door behind me, I feel someone bump into my front. I turn around and see Josh, the baby vampire with impeccable taste.

I ask, "What are you doing here?"

He says, "I kind of made out with a girl who Klaus likes so I wanted to apologize for my part."

I ask, "Aren't you gay?"

He laughs and says, "Yeah but I have never kissed a girl so I just kind of rolled with it, I wanted to know what it was like."

I shake my head and make my way to the mall.

Elena's POV

I scream in his face, "I TOLD YOU, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NIKLAUS MIKAELSON'S STUPID WEAKNESSES!"

He smiles and says, "Now Elena darling, you are a vampire doppelganger who lives in Mystic Falls where Klaus had just stayed for a while, excuse me for thinking you might know something about him."

I say, "Marcel, what do you want from me? Even if I did know something why would I tell you, there is obviously something wrong with you."

He starts to walk around me and says, "Fine, I didn't want to have to do this, but it looks like we will just have to hurt poor Jeremy."

He pullsout a TV with what looks like Jeremy live. He is in the park with Matt walking.

Marcel says, "Do you see those two guys walking behind him? Those are two of my most trusted day-walkers. They are waiting for me to call them and tell them to snap young Jeremy's neck."

"How do I not know you are lying?", I ask.

He pulls out his phone, dials a number, and says, "Diego give the camera a thumbs up."

Just then the dude with the long hair looks straight into the camera and gives it a thumbs up.

I say, "Please I will tell you, but I want you to send your dudes away from my brother."

Marcel repeats the order into the phone and says, "Get on with it cutie."

I sigh and say, "He kind of is totally in love with my best friend Caroline Forbes."