Chapter Eighteen

One Month Later
Rich POV

It's been three weeks since Quanni and the twins came home. I have to say I wouldn't trade waking up every day to my children and the love of my life for anything. She and my three little munchkins are the reason I grind hard daily.

"Don't forget the powder daddy!" Skye tapped my side snapping me out of my thoughts.

Currently I'm changing the twins and putting them down for a nap. We try to keep them awake during the day so they'll sleep during the entire night but they're a little fussy, so today I'll budge.

"Oh right, thanks baby girl. I forgot. I don't know how I'd do this without you." I say as I smiled down at her.

She was making faces, amusing Bunni while I changed Deuce.

"Mommy never forgets." She pursed her lips and looked up at me the same way Quanni does when she's proving her point. This little girl is gonna be a handful for me when she reaches puberty.

"Is that so?" I smirk, snapping up Deuce's onesie and picking him up to rock him to sleep.

She simply sighed and shook her head yes at me. I caught the shade she was throwing at me but she was right. Quanni is a pro when it comes to the twins. She knows their sleep pattern, their feeding pattern, and their changing and burping pattern like the back of her hand. She even knows that there's a specific cry if one of those needs isn't met. The twins just light up when she's around; they've already formed a bond that only a mother can share with her children. I find that so sexy too.

"Speaking of mommy, where is she?" I ask looking over to the clock on the wall.

The last time we talked, she told me that she had to make a quick run to the store for some personal items and something to cook for tonight. That was about an hour ago. I told her that I would go but one thing I've learned about her since she had the twins is that she doesn't like not being able to do things for herself. Stubborn.

"Downstairs."

"The gym?" I ask, a little confused.

I don't know why she would be trying to work out. She's perfect.

"She told aunt Rhea on the phone that she gotta get this fudgin baby fat off, then she went downstairs." Skye shrugged her shoulders and went back to watching 'The Princess and the Frog' that I had playing for her on soft mute.

I placed Deuce in the crib along with Bunni, turned up the system monitor for the room, and went downstairs in search for Quanni. If she thinks she's about to get rid of them thighs and all that ass, then she's trippin'. To impede her process, I took a few oatmeal cream pies downstairs with me. I started eating one before I walked in so I could get her attention. I walked in the room to see her doing  her thing on the StairMaster with headphones in her ears; I couldn't help but notice her ass in those leggings. The way her hips swayed back and forth effortlessly with each step was enough to have me standing at full attention.

"Whew, That felt so good." She wiped her face and neck off with her towel and took a sip of water. I'm gone need for this six weeks to come sooner than later.

"Oh, hey babe. I didn't notice you were in here, what's up?" She walked over and leaned up to me. I lowered my head a little so she could reach me; she pecked my lips a few times before she looked up and smiled at me.

Damn, what did I come down here for again?

"I uh... Was tryna see why you were down here." I turned my lip up while I looked around the room and to her in disapproval.