Chapter Eleven

LaTrice pictured above.
"Babe, come on your appointment is in twenty minutes, and lunch traffic is already crazy." Rich informed as he came into my room.

Today is the day we find out if we're having a boy or a girl. We could have found out sooner but baby Reynolds never wants to cooperate with us, maybe we'll have better luck today. Though I told Rich it didn't matter, I was secretly praying for a girl. It'd be so cute to have a mini me walking around the place. We could dress alike all the time, and her, Skye and I could have sleepovers. Awwww I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

"Quanni" Rich came up and grabbed me from behind breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Okay, I'm coming."

I stepped into my Nike slides and followed him downstairs. I went into the kitchen to get a sub sandwich and some chips before we left. My appetite stays on 10 now- I'm always hungry. It's seriously starting to get annoying now cause I feel huge. I was stuffing a couple bags of Doritos in my purse when Rich came around the corner and took them right back out.

"Stop playing dude. Give them back" I whined, trying to reach and grab them from his hands.

"What I tell you about all that junk food?" He looked at me all serious.

"You can't tell me what to do!" I shot back still trying hopelessly to get my chips. He was really playing with my emotions right now.

"Boy Yall go through this every day don't Yall?" My daddy said as he sat down at the island to read the paper. He and Rich have really been bonding for the past few weeks. I mean, I wouldn't say they're BestFriends but they're far from enemies.

"Daddy, make him give em back" I pouted.

"Steph you know you're not supposed to be eating all that junk food" he looked at me with a straight face.

"Fine" I just grabbed my sandwich and a bottle of water and left the kitchen. Rich tried to kiss me but I pushed his face back making my daddy nearly bust his guts out laughing.

"Man how'd you put up with that all this time?" I heard Rich chuckle and ask my dad.

"Prayer son. A whoooole lot of prayer. Her mother was the same way with both her and Stephon."

They joined each other in laugher but I thought it was far from amusing. I wanted my damn chips. Literally I have to hide out from Rich anytime I want junk food because his crazy ass will act an ass over it. It's not like I eat greasy unhealthy foods 24/7; I just like them whenever I crave them... Get it? I grabbed my purse and went to wait to the car. Rich got in shortly after me and just looked upside my head; he does that every time I'm mad at him.

"You mad at me?" Duh nigga.

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. He knew I wanted those chips, ugly self. Okay well he's not really ugly but he is right now.

"Fine take your lil chips..." He pulled the bags up and handed them to me, causing me to form a big ass kool-aid smile. I opened up the first bag and went in; I even had a little dance goin' I was so excited. I looked over and Rich was just shaking his head, but I didn't care. He pulled out of the driveway and we rode in silence, with the exception of me smacking on my Doritos.

"Funky ass attitude"

"You like it" I smirked and rubbed the side of his face.

"Just wait til you have my baby, I got something for you" he looked over at me as he bit his bottom lip.

He just didn't know how much he was turning me on. He could take me now if he wanted to.

"You're so freaky" he laughed as I licked my lips.