Chapter Twenty-Two

One week prior to dress fitting.
*Rich's POV*

"Dang fat man, another bottle?" I leaned over Quanni's shoulder to kiss his forehead.

She was feeding and changing the twins before our flight. We're going home to Chicago this week for Thanksgiving.

"We're gonna be calling you 'Big Deuce' pretty soon." I cooed while playing with his little feet.

Quanni glared at me and rolled her eyes. She plays no games when it comes to him.

"We gone have to square up about my baby." She paced the floor rocking him while she mugged me.

"I been waitin' to give you this issue." Biting my bottom lip I corner her into the wall, staring at her. She blushed and turned away from me; her dimples were on full display.

I reached down and kissed her cheek, then her lips. The kiss was just about to get good but Deuce's hating ass started whining. She noticed I was mugging him and laughed at me.

"Is Skye ready to go ?" She smirked and escaped between my arms.

"Yea she just needs her hair combed."

"Rich, didn't I teach you how to do a bun?"  She turned and scrunched her face up at me.

Her and Skye with these attitudes.

"She told me yours looks better and tried to throw a tantrum. I popped her little behind and sent her to her room. She's been real shady lately." I say reaching down in the crib to pick Rima up.

"She's probably still sleepy. It is 5 AM on the weekend." She reminded me.

I don't care what the time or day is, I'm not putting up with that. So I'll just nip this in the bud now.

"Yea, well I got somethin' for all these attitudes around here." I smirked at her and went to put Bunni in her car seat.

After Quanni finished feeding Deuce and put him to sleep I put him in his car seat and carried him, his sister, and their bags downstairs. While Quanni fixed Skye's hair and got herself ready, I packed a snack bag for everybody, and toys for Skye. Since the twins were only six weeks old Quanni didn't want to travel commercially, and it would take too long if we drove. So we would be flying on my plane.

Finally Quanni came downstairs with Skye in her arms. She was laying down on her chest. I took Quanni's suitcase and Skye's backpack from her.

"Skye has something she would like to say." Quanni looked up at me with a smirk on her face.

She waited for speak but she kept laying there like she was asleep.

"Skye." She warned.

Slowly my baby picked up her head and looked at me.

"Sorry daddy. I be a good girl." With a smile on her face she held out her arms to me.

I couldn't help but give in to those big hazel brown eyes of hers. Taking her in my arms, I kiss her cheek and grab Rima to go to the car.