Chapter Twenty-Five

Silencing the alarm on my phone, I lay there in Rich's arms. I'm supposed to have breakfast with my Aunt Missy this morning, and honestly I'm still not feeling it. The twins are coming too because she has yet to see them in person; no one who has animosity towards me has the privilege of being around my children. Call me crazy, but because she had a problem with me concerning them, they're apart of this too.

"You have to do this Steph." Rich rested his face in the crook of my neck and kissed me.

"I don't have to do anything." I mumbled.

I heard him laugh to himself before responding.

"So now you feel like being childish?"

"Rich this whole thing is childish. I didn't do anything to her, and she just blew up on me. She disrespected me, you, and our children in our own house. Family or not, she was wrong and I don't know how to forgive that... Even if I wanted to." I said softly, wiping away the tears that had formed in my eyes.

"I understand what you're saying Sweets, but you've said it yourself that your aunt wasn't acting like herself that day, like something else was bothering her."

"So now you're defending her?" I pulled away and turned to face him.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me back onto him.

"I'm saying... You should hear her out, maybe there's a good explanation for her actions." I watched his eyes, and could tell that he knew more than he let on.

"What do you know?" I squinted my eyes and studied his face, waiting for him to respond.

He held me closer and kissed my forehead, while caressing my face.

"I was putting away all the stuff from the baby shower and hospital when I ran across the letter she wrote to you."

"And?..."

"Just go get ready little mean ass girl." He hit my thigh and jumped up from the bed.

Glaring at him, I climbed out of bed all while flipping him off. He leaned on the dresser watching me pout and drag my feet as I laid my clothes and accessories out.

"With this funky attitude." He was mugging me while I took off my pajamas and slipped into my robe.

"Do somethin' about it then." Challenging him, I squared up like we were about to fight.

I watched him smirk and lick his lips as he looked me over. My robe was on so I don't even know why he was tripping.

"I wish I could." He shifted himself in his sweatpants and bit his bottom lip.

I could feel my face getting hot as I blushed under his gaze. Just the way he looked at me caused my lady to sweat. Crossing the floor, I walked into his body, pressing mine against his. I wanted him in the worst way, and I was about ready to give in. He picked me up  and walked over to the bed, softly tossing me into the pillows before removing his sweatpants.

I covered my face when he hovered over me. Kissing my hands, he slowly moved them and revealed my face. He pulled the string to my robe, revealing my body, and my hands automatically went to my stomach. He smacked his lips and me and tried grabbing my hands. I was still self conscious of my body since the twins and he hated it.

"Every inch of you is beautiful Sweets." He looked and smiled at me before kissing my stomach.

He came back up and stopped at my lips, kissing me softly and slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck with tears in my eyes. He doesn't just tell me I'm beautiful but he makes me feel beautiful.