Chapter Twenty-Six

*Rich's POV*

"Rich, I'm not gonna say it again." Quanni called through the intercom.

Tonight was family night and we were having our picnic dinner out by the lake. I was trying to finish up paperwork for my two cases at the end of the week,  so that Quanni and the kids could have my full attention.

"I'm grown." I mumbled lowly, getting up from my desk to go to our room.

Closing the door behind me I enter the hallway and turn the corner, stopping dead in my tracks.

"What'd you say?"

She had her little arms folded, leaning up against the wall. She had on a black and white striped Tshirt dress with her hair up in a bun. Without any makeup on, her baby face was evident so I couldn't even take her attitude serious.

I picked her up, carrying her onto the elevator with me. Her legs were tightly wrapped around my waist like she was scared I would drop her.

"You heard me."

"Don't play with me Richard, you promised to be done an hour ago. We're gonna miss the sunset fooling with you." She hopped out my arms and walked to the other side of the elevator.

I forget sometimes how spoiled she is.

"What I tell you about rolling your eyes at me?"

She looked up at me through the mirror and rolled them again.

"You are not my daddy."

I watched her stomp off to our room when the door opened, and laughed to myself. My poor baby is sexually frustrated and doesn't even know it. I found her in the closet, reaching for a shoebox on the top shelf.

"Could you get this for me?"

I smirked and rested my body on the door frame.

"Could you fix your funky attitude?" She narrowed her eyes at me and smacked her lips. I couldn't help but be entertained by her little drama session.

She mumbled something under her breath and called herself brushing up against me when she walked past me. I followed her to the bed, turned her to face me, and pinned her down.

"If you don't let me go and get out of my face."

"What are you gonna do Steph? What's wrong with you huh? Why you bein so mean to me?" I looked down into her honey brown eyes, waiting for her to answer me.

She took a deep breath.
"I don't know."

I could see how tense she was and it was so cute. Kissing her full soft lips, I let go of her arms and rested my hands on her hips.

"You backed up?" I laughed and pecked her nose, causing her to giggle.

Trying to hide her face, she blushed and pushed me away with her hands.

"No, Rich. I want you to moooove." She voiced but her actions said otherwise.

Giggling, she wrapped her arms around me, and returned my kisses. As much as I wanted to, we didn't have sex. She figured we should be intimate in other ways like talking and just laying up under me; I have never bought so myself so much lotion in my life.

***
"Mr. Reynolds, someone is here t-"

"Fiancé... His fiancé is here to see him. Don't be cute. " I could hear Quanni and her attitude through my phone intercom.