The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2

-Gets pushes on stage- Hello...audience...readers..wattpadders. Whatever you may call yourselves. My name is Stevie. -Waves shyly- I wrote this fanfic because I sincerely love the first one made by RubixCube89201. I loved it so much that I wanted to make a fanfic...-looks at written speech- I wanted to make a fanfic about it...

Don't. You. DARE touch that report button because I got permission from Rubix. -laughs evilly but stops- Sorry, that was unexpected. 

This is not a romance book. -Looks at all the shippers- Who am I kidding? I am a shipper for the original book too. It's mostly comedy,drama, adventure. You know,all the good stuff.

This will be about bullying,but also about abuse. I,myself, have not been abuse but I have read stories (on wattpad) about these things. I wanted to write a story about it.

I don't want to copy Rubix. Like the style and flair. I have my own to show you all. -Strikes a pose,but mic falls on the floor- Well..this is terribly awkward. However, I will try to make this book at least half as good as the original one.

I've read sad books like Before He Jumped and After He Jumped. They aren't about abuse,but they're about life.Life itself is scary and no I'm not talking about high school,college, or figuring out if someone likes me or not. Life isn't a happily ever after unless you try to make it.

But remember kids, -looks directly at you all-

You can't succeed in life without many fails along the way.

CallMehKray.