Chapter 28: Alex's Back! Tell A Friend.

Okay,so. We all know Halloween is in the end of October,right? October is a month full of scary costumes, trick-or-treating and egging/ tee-peeing our worst teachers' houses.

So, tell me why Jordan suggested we go to a costume party for our 'date'.

And tell me why he dressed up as the Joker and I had to be Harley Quinn.

Yeah...I had the same reaction too.

"Are you crazy or not?" I yelled at Jordan over the phone. It was Saturday morning. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and my blood pressure is rising up...

"What's the problem?" Jordan asked. His voice sounded like someone else over the phone, like some old man. I wonder how I sound to him.

"I don't do Halloween. I never did and I never will. Plus it's not October!" I tried to reason him. I had a thing to do...but I can't do that thing without Alex, who hasn't been home for like 5 days or something

"What size are you in dresses?" Jordan replied, ignoring what I said before. I groaned in response.

"Never mind. You're probably Naomi's size but a bit bigger." I tilted my head. That's kinda true. Wait, did he just...

"Did you just call me fat?" I snapped. I heard him chuckle nervously over the phone. "Of course not. I didn't mean-"

"To call me fat?" I exclaimed. I know he didn't mean it, but I could use this excuse to make myself go on a date with him another day.

"Gabi, you're overre-" Jordan tried to assure me.

"We are never ever, ever, getting back together! You go talk to your friends, which are my friends, but don't talk to me. Cause we-ee are never, ever, ever getting back together!" I told him, more like sang, before hanging up.

Don't look at me weird. I thought it would do more effect (or is it affect?), since he sings a lot.

"Now to find Alex." I muttered to myself before going to get my jacket in my closet, only to see him asleep in there.

"Well, that was easy." I said to myself before pulling him out. Why are guys so heavy? It's like they ate boulders for breakfast and didn't poop it out yet.

"Alex." I whispered to him. He didn't wake up, just stirred a bit. I sighed before shaking him roughly.

"Wake up!"

He still chose not to wake up.

Fine then. Let's do this the hard way.

I raised my hand, ready to slap the crap out of him, before he grabbed my hand and entwined it with his.

"Nice try." Alex opened one eye. I shrugged and replied. "Can't blame me for trying."

I sat down cross legged in front of him while he did the same. We stared at each other for a while, wondering who will go first. As always, I would. I'm like the man in this relationship.

That doesn't sound weird at all. Even the relationship part.

"I'm sorry I said those things to you." I looked him square in the eye. It took me a lot of courage not to look down at my shoes and squirm. "I shouldn't have brought up your family and stuff. I was wrong and overreacting like a dramatic teenaged girl."

Alex smiled a bit. "Well, you are a dramatic teenaged girl..."

I flip my hair and send him a smile. "Who me?"

"I really missed this." Alex smiled sincerely.

"I missed you too, you sci-fi dork."

We stayed quiet for a moment, looking down at our entwined hands. It was a sign to both of us. Whenever we had something to confess, we would always entwine our hands. It's like saying we were always there for each other if we needed someone. We were always each other's someone.