Chapter 40: What Was The Reason?

*Naomi's POV*

Nothing makes a date excellent like stinky barf smells. No joke. Seriously, the thought of Raymond actually being liked by a girl, by a girl as awesome as Gabi, seems unreasonable.

But there she was, spilling her heart out on her love for him. And here I am, spilling my guts out on my love for the trash can being here.

Yep, just another normal date in Naomi's world. What's next? Is it going to rain tacos or something?

Well, actually that is a good idea. 

While I was daydreaming about the perfect amount of cheese, salad, and beef on a taco shell, Declan stopped walking in front of me suddenly. Jordan noticed and was about to ask what was wrong before he stopped and looked infront of him as well.

"What happened?" I asked. They didn't respond. Now, I was getting worried. I squeezed myself so I was between them both to see what was going on.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" I heard a crowd cheering. Fights in the amusement aren't really that rare. The people who were fighting, however, was what got my eyes to bulge out.

It was friggin' Parker O'Neil. Fighting Dominic.

I don't know what happened, but something just snapped. My feet suddenly started running towards them while Declan and Jordan were behind me, trying to call me back. I heard Gabi and Bennett asked what was going on, but I was already far away to hear for the response.

There they were. Dominic was on top of Parker and was punching the life out of him while Parker was trying to move him away.

"Stop!" I shouted. I pulled Dominic back with all my strength and put myself between Parker and him. I was about to ask what happened when Parker lunged at Dominic again. Parker tried to swerve his first away from me, but ended up hitting my cheek.

I fell to the floor, holding my cheek. I can already taste the metallic-like liquid evading my mouth.

I looked up to see Parker and Dominic staring down at me, as well as the rest of the crowd. Gabi and the guys finally managed to get through the crowd and saw me on the floor, but I didn't look at them; I looked at Parker.

"So you already broke my heart," I said, glaring at him, "But did you have to try to break my face too?" I paused and rephrased me statement, "Oh wait, you've done that a myriad of times before."

I don't I meant it as him doing it in purpose. I had a feeling that it was an accident, but it's hard to tell what's accidental with him now.

He was about to reply, but then Gabi lunged at him. Well, this isn't the first I've seen a her do this.

"I told you this wouldn't be over buddy!" Gabi exclaimed before punching him in the face. It wasn't until Declan picked her up and held her back did she stop.

"We've told you this before," Declan stated.

"B-but he did that to her face!" Gabi exclaimed.

"Well, but let the big kids handle this."

Gabi crossed her arms. "I hate my life sometimes."

"Don't worry," Jordan interjected, before patting her on the back, "I hate your life too."

That earned him a slap in the back of his head.

"Okay, hold up," Bennett said before looking at the guys before pointing at Parker, "why aren't we beating this guy up?"

"Well," Declan grimaced, "he already looks shaken up but," he paused, "the least I can do is put a few punches in him."

"Sound like a great plan. Where'd you get it from?" Jordan asked.