Chapter 17: Jordan-Flu.

After the Naomi and the guys dropped me off, I instantly ran to the front of my house. I didn't go inside, deciding to call Alex.

"Pick up,you idiot." I said,tapping my feet softly.

"I answered like 2 phone rings ago." Alex stated. I suddenly felt myself blushing. "Psh.I knew that." He chuckled through the phone.

"What's wrong?" Great. His protective side is on.

"Are mom and dad home?"

"Do you see both of their cars outside?"

"Yes."

"You just answered your own question."

I take a sharp breath as Alex laughed through the phone. "You know what I mean. Are they home...doing anything?"

"Like se-?"

"No, you baka! You know what I mean." There was a silent pause before I heard a crash in the background.

"Uh..yes?" Alex kind of squeaked. I began stomping my foot and letting out frustrated sighs. "Where's Dessy? Is she okay? Where is she?!"

"She's fine. She's with me. I locked the door that we're inside.Gabz, calm down." Alex says quietly, hearing my frantic breathing.

"Don't tell me to calm down! You know I can't."

"Breathe,sweetheart."

"Don't tell me to breathe!"

"Then you'll just die." He stated blankly. I hung up and ran to the back of my house. I could already hear the sounds of my parents laughter. I took in a sharp breath before getting out my keys and opening my door.

My parents turned to look at me, their eyes bloodshot.

"I'm home." I mumbled, before trying to sprint up the stairs. My mother caught my shirt and drag me down. My head hit the stairs repeatedly. I tried not to scream, but it already came out.

"Gabi?" A voice rang from upstairs. Dessy. I can hear her trying to open the door. "Alex, open the door! It's Gabi!" I can hear her pleas cry out, but what slowly faded away when I heard Alex tried to comfort her. Alex softly hush her, probably hugging her so she'll stop crying.

"But what about Gabi,Alex? Why don't you try to save her?" I heard Dessy say, even though the terrors already began.

"She doesn't want me to." Alex stated. I blacked out.

________________________________________________________

Tuesday.

You know that rule? Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? The Vegas rule? I have a rule similar to that in my house.

A shake woke me up. Turns out, I was now laying down on the couch with a blanket on me and a pillow under my head. I lazily opened my eyes, only to see Dessy starring at me,concerned.

"You're hurt." Her nine year old voice said. Desiree is such a strong girl, but when I heard her voice, it sounded on the verge of tears.

"That's because I tried to beat up a big bad wolf." I said,trying to cheer her up. I even tried to smile, but it hurt.

"What really happened, Gabi?" Dessy said, crossing her arms. Dessy doesn't know about what goes on in this house. Either she sleeps over the night with her friends or Alex locks the door and turns the volume up on the T.V. to drown the noise.

"I told you. The big bad wolf."

"You're lying. And you said not to lie."

Before I could say anything, there is a jiggle from the front door. I hear the door unlock, but I don't check who it is. My head hurts too much.