Chapter 37: Still Into You

"Cover your ears, smurf dammit," I told Naomi as I squatted on top of the toilet. Naomi covered her ears as the sound of my pee filled the port-a-potty.

Yes, we're still stuck in the port-a-potty. We've been here for about two and a half hours actually. This is one of the reasons why I hate carnivals and amusement parks.

I only came here for the clown. And Naomi. Mostly because of my love of clowns...

"Ugh! I can still hear the pissing sound," Naomi exclaimed as I pulled my jeans back up. I rolled my eyes at her and was about to flush, but then remembered something:

Port-a-potty's don't flush.

I looked at Naomi with a blank face. "Well, the smell of piss will soon go into your nostrils."

Naomi glared at me before widening her eyes. She covered her nose and started fanning the air around her.

"My gosh," Naomi said, "did you drink coffee before we got here?"

"Yep," I replied.

Naomi squinted her eyes at me. "Coffee makes your pee smell."

I shrugged. "Well, how should I know? Do I know what coffee does to my tummy?" 

"You are unbelievable," Naomi chuckled.

I smiled at her. "You're know noticing ym awesomeness?"

She was about to reply before someone started lightly tapping the port-a-potty-. Naomi uncovered her hands and started banging on the door.

"Help!" I yelled.  "My friend can't take the stench of my pee!"

Naomi stopped banging on the door and looked at me. "Did you forget to mention the fact there we were stuck in here for two and a half hours?"

I looked towards the door before shouting, "And we were stuck here for two and a half hours!" I looked towards Naomi, with my hands on my hips. "Happy now?"

Naomi rolled her eyes at me. She was about to start banging the door again before someone unlocked it. 

"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" I exclaimed to the person before hugging them tightly.

"Gabi," Naomi said, "I think you should let go of him. He looks like he's about burst."

I let go of the person before looking up at him. "Aren't you the Starbucks barista?"

"Well," the guy said before coughing a bit, "I still am."

"Harvey, I thought you quit your job," Naomi stated, suddenly remembering the thought.

"Well, I did. But then no one would hire me for some reason. Something about me-" He snapped his fingers repeatedly, trying to remember the word, "putting a spider in someone's coffee."

Naomi chuckled. "Oh, yeah. Someone did a report on that. Even got a picture of you on it too."

Harvey rolled his eyes. "I tell you, they're out to get me."

I interjected. "Who are?"

Harvey looked at me. "Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes, that's why I asked."

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Um, I'm not so sure anymore."

Harvey came closer to me and whispered in my ears. "It's the clowns."

I looked at him and started jumping excitedly. "Where? Where?"

Harvey moved away from me and looked at Naomi. "She's weird."