Chapter 11: Anti-Pluviophile

The rest of the school day seemed like a blur, if you ask me. The principal dismissed the school early, for some particular reason. He announced it after lunch, saying we are all some 'very belligerent and insolent creatures of humanity.' Such nice words-- at least I hope since I don't really know what they mean.

I walked to my locker to put my new textbooks away. I hate when the people who give you the books are like 'Take good care of it or you're gonna pay for it' like what the smurf. It's gonna get ruined away so why not start now. It's just like folding-- there's no point of extra hard work.

I closed my locker shut,quietly. I don't like slamming it,even when I'm mad.

Sheesh, no wonder people think I'm weird. I like the exact opposite of what they like. I sigh in disbelief and turn around, only to see the 4 Musketeers in front of me. I smiled at them all,widely, before I remember what my conscience said.

Don't trust anyone. They take you, hate you, then break you. Until you're completely gone. And I don't mean death.

"What do you guys want?" I sighed in frustration. They all look at me,weirdly.

"Why do you hate us?" Naomi asked me,suddenly. I looked at her, a bit baffled.

"I don't hate any of you. I just don't like you guys. I don't like having friends." I answered honestly, looking into each and every one of their eyes.

"But why?" Jordan questioned. "I mean, there are always people in life who make it with a friend or two. Like Charlie Kelmeckis."

"The Perks of Being  A Wallflower?" I asked in astonishment. Jordan nodded excitedly. Somehow, the smurfs must have made this moment happen because suddenly...

Jordan and I clasped our hands together and jumped up in down while squealing.

"OMG! Did you see the part when Nothing was like, "Passive! Aggressive!"." Jordan fangirled.

"OMG! Yes, that was one of the most funniest parts! Did you see the Nothing's cap? It was like, "Nothing Hates You."!" I fangirled back to him. He nodded eagerly.

"OMG! YES! Did you see the part when-" Jordan was about to say before he was stopped by Declan.

"Dude, not only are you a scatter-brain, but you're also a fangirl." Declan laughed at Jordan.

"Fanboy, to be exact." Jordan corrected. Declan tried to glare at him, but ended up laughing all over again.

"Oh my gosh, this is priceless. Do you cry when you saw the couple died together 'The Notebook' too?" Declan laughed with pure humor.

"Well, yes who wouldn't especially when-" Jordan suddenly paused and looked at Declan.

"How did you know the couple died?" He asked Declan. Declan looked at all of our wondering stares and visibly gulped.

"Um...spoilers?" Declan's voice suddenly squeaked. Totally not manly, I thought,smiling.

"Dude,you're such a sissy!" Jordan exclaimed loudly. Bennett and Naomi sighed simultaneously while I watch in amusement.

"Am not! I only cry every time a puppy dies." Declan responded defensively. Jordan paused and blinked.

"You're absolutely right, Declan. I should have never called you a sissy." Jordan stated, honestly. Too honestly is you asked me. Now it was everyone's turn to pause and blink.

"What?!" Naomi and Bennett shouted out loud.

"Did you just.." Naomi started to say.

"Apologize?" Bennett ended for her.