Chapter 10: The Different Forms of Seducing a Geek.

You know those commercials that show slow-mos of people cheering for their team or dancing? I really hate those commercials because it leaves me in suspense. I really don't now how or why, but it just does.

But I think now I understood. When Raymond was about to say the word, the word people back home (or should I say homes) use to call me. One slip of that word and it will be over.

Everything will be a disaster. Nothing will ever change.

"Geeky Gab is a..." Before he can even finish that sentence, the most bizarre thing happened. And no, pigs didn't start flying if that's what you were thinking.

The bizarre thing was Naomi. She jumped and tackled Raymond to the floor,pinning his hands over his head with one hand, while covering his mouth with the other.

"Get this....off of.....m-" Raymond tried saying, but ended up failing. Everyone watched in complete silence-- the nerd was defending the geek.

How ironic. Hardy har har.

I was the first one to recover. I laugh at the sight of Naomi on top of a guy that's twice her size. That wasn't the funny thing though. The funny thing was that he can't get her off of him. I mean a kind of bulky dude like Raymond can't get little,but feisty Naomi off of him?

Talk a bout a bit pathetic on his behalf.

It was only a matter of time before everyone else in the room started to recover. Surprisingly, no one laughed at this display. But if it was the other way around, these people would be the rowdiest bunch of peaches.

It was only me,myself and I that laughed. Well the guys too but mine was off the chart.

At last, Raymond finally get Naomi off of him. Well, it's about time tough boy, I thought.

Raymond snapped his eyes at me,angrily. "You think this is funny?"

I shut up immediately, remembering why this whole fiasco happened. He wanted to spill my secret.

"No." I replied back to him, a bit fearful. It's hard to compose myself now since everyone is starring between us.

"You must seriously think this is all a joke, don't you Gab?" Raymond said,stalking towards me. I shook my head quickly, moving back with every step he took forward.

"Raymond, have you ever tried salsa dancing?" Jordan suddenly questioned. That made everyone pause and look at me,questionably.

"Have I...ever tried...salsa dancing?" Raymond asked,slowly, a bit baffled. Jordan nodded at him slowly, as if talking to a child.

"I think you mean tango,Jordan." Declan chimed in,nodding along with him. Jordan stroked his chin, mockingly.

"No,guys. I think you mean the rumba." Bennett says,as if trying to reason with them. Naomi looked at them like they're idiots. Actually,everyone did.

"What the fudge are you guys talking about?" Raymond asked, but he didn't say fudge, if you know what I mean. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

"Well, you see. When you're trying to seduce a female species, guys take everything in consideration. Flowers, letters, even walking around in their bathing suits, if you will. But, in your perspective, you chose dancing. Nice move,young grasshopper." Bennett spoke to him like he was the professor and Raymond was one of his pupils.

"Trying to woo the young maiden by being angry at her. You sneaky dog." Jordan said to him,winking playfully. My cheeks must be on fire right now.

"What shall you do next, young man? Throw rocks at her windows when you really just want to do is hold her like you never held her before?" Naomi suddenly said, catching on of what the guys are saying. The guys smirked at Raymond while him and I looked at them with redden faces.

Well actually mine was red, and I thank the smurfs again that I have a chocolate milk complexion. Unfortunately for Raymond, his cheeks and ears turned a bit pink, but enough of it to be noticed.

"W-w-why in the world would I ever seduce a girl l-l-like her?" Raymond stammered, his cheeks turning a little by every word.

"Yeah, why would he? It would have been obvious if he did. I mean the guy hates me more than brussel sprouts and he really hates brussel sprouts." I said,backing him up, but realized that I said something off.

"How do you know if he really hates brussel sprouts?" Declan asked, catching that little mistake. Everyone looked at him before catching on and turning back to me. I gulped visibly.

"Uh...good guess? I mean who loves brussel sprouts? They're awful,right?" I said, nervously laughing. Before anyone could say anything, the assistant principal came in the lunch room.

His eyes scanned the area before spotting us and marching over. I'm not kidding, he actually marched and his whole posse around him did too.

I'm just surprised they didn't say "Up-two. Up-two. Up-two." like they do in the movies and junk.

"I should have known it was you three. But you, Naomi and Raymond, I suspected better of you both." The assistant principal says.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Jordan asked, slightly confused. Everyone gave him a dumbfound expression. Even the whole cafeteria just looked at him like he was the dumbest of the dumb.

"The assistant principal." He spat to him. "I see you like every other week."

"Oh, you're that dude who always sits in that assistant principal's desk and shaves your beard because you think it will make yourself seem younger,right?" Jordan replied happily, as if catching on.

"I do not! I will not tolerate your non-sense again Jordan! You are-"

"Please say expelled,please say expelled,please say expelled." Jordan begged, practically getting on his knees. The assistant principal looked at him,menacingly.

"You are going to stay after school for two weeks with Mr. Cruefalto!"

"No,not him. Anything but him! I'll even help you shave your beard, just not him,please!" Jordan said, practically on the verge of tears.

"Wait...who's Mr. Cruefalto?" Jordan suddenly asked. I went up behind him shyly before whispering in his ear the answer.

"The guy with the porcupine beard?" Jordan asked me and I nodded, smiling at him apologetically.

"No! Not him!" Jordan begged, literally getting on his knees in front of the assistant principal. He, however, looked down at him, disgusted.

"Don't you have any dignity man?"

"It washed away like your beard hair in the sink." Jordan answered honestly.

The assistant principal's whole face looked like it was about to explode. I mean, I'm just surprised steam didn't come out of his ears like in those movies and junk.

"I can't take this anymore! Minions, we march!" The assistant principal marched out of the cafeteria. Everyone in the room stayed quiet.

"So, you like 'em geeky?" Bennett asked Raymond, glaring at him while smriking evilly.

How did the argument turn into this, I wonder?

__________

Hi hons. -waves shyly-

Readers: -looks at you menacingly-

So...pie?

Readers: -says nothing-

OKAY, I'M SORRY IT WAS MY LAPTOP. I DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN BUT IT JUST DID. IT STOPPED CHARGING AND I HAD TO WAIT TO GET A NEW ONE AND PLEASE DON'T EAT THAT PIE IT'S MY FAVORITE.

Readers: -shrugs and stuffs face with pie-

WHY I OUTTA-

Frank: And that's a wrap!

FRANK, TURN IT BACK ON OR I'LL TAKE THAT BROOM AND-

-Channel Breaks-