Chapter 33: Me, Jordan, and a Pazzo.

"Gabi, come on! You've been in there for like 30 minutes!" Desiree screamed, still pounding on the bathroom door. I looked at the door angrily before continuing to do my business with the razor.

Are these things really this sharp?

"Alex, help me. She won't open the door." I heard Dessy say before hearing light taps on the door.

"Gab, really. You should seriously get out."

"But-"

"Please."

I sighed, defeated. I open the door, razor in my hand, shaving cream in the other. Alex and Desiree looked at me with shocked faces.

"I was trying to shave my legs. Hmph." And with that statement, I exited the bathroom, still leaving them both flabbergasted.

I headed to my room, ready to start shaving again before someone knocked on the door. I sighed in frustration and opened the door.

"Is something wrong?" Alex said, cocking his head so it would lean on the doorway. I rolled my eyes at him.

"When is there never anything wrong with me?"

Alex nodded. "True, but this is like so new kind of problem. Are you PMSing longer than usual?"

"No, I-"

"'Cause I've heard the dollar store has some really good sale on pa-"

"I think we're done here." I replied and was about to close to the door on his face when his foot blocked it.

"Not quite." Alex said from the other side of the door. I sighed before opening the door again.

"What?" I said, even more annoyed.

"Well, for once, would you mind not raising your voice at me?" Alex crossed his arms.

"Sorry. I'm just not in the mood."

Alex raised his eyebrows. "So, to get back in your good mood, you decided to shave your legs?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Pretty much. Yep."

Alex cracked a small smile. "You're all kinds of surprises."

"Thanks. I think you're-" I stopped when I noticed a slight purple bruise on his arm. It's small, but not small enough to not get noticed.

"What's that?" I pointed at the bruise.

Alex looked at where I pointed and cursed silently to himself.

"What is it?"

"A bruise."

"Well no, duh, Sherlock. Where'd you get it?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Alex chirped while he walked away.

I called out to him,"Yeah, that's why I ask!" He just whistled a tune while he walked away. I raised my eyebrow at him, but said nothing. It was probably from hitting something hard.

But then again...everything starts with one little bruise.

I scoffed at myself. Not Alex, I thought. He never has been bullied in his life.

Or maybe it wasn't from a bully?

I shook my head at my assumptions. Alex and I don't keep secrets from each other. It's probably from bruise from falling or something normal.

I looked down at all of the black marks I've gained from being bullied and from abuse.

It's not anything serious...right?