Chapter 21: My Nightmare,My Reality. (Protection Part 2.5)

Have you ever played hide and seek with your best friends?

Of course you have. That was a stupid question. Let me start again.

Have you ever lost your best friends at school?

Yeah, now that's a bummer.

I roamed around the halls after school, surprised that no one tried to bullied me. I found Naomi and, sure enough, she wasn't getting bullied either. But we were still missing something.

More like three people.

"Where are the guys?" I asked Naomi,leaning on the locker next to hers. She looked at me and shrugged before glaring at something, or someone, behind me. I turned around and was face to face to that dark-grey-eyed guy.

"What now Dominic?" Naomi hissed. Dominic gave her a sympathetic smile. I looked between them,feeling stuck in the middle.

"You know what guys?" I said, feeling even more awkward. "I'm just gonna...go...over there...where I can't feel the awkward tension consuming me." I was about to go before Naomi grabbed my hand and put me back in the middle.

"Don't leave me with this dude." Naomi said.

"What's your relationship with him anyway?" I questioned her. Naomi looked at Dominic for a moment before turning back to me.

"I'll tell you later. Let's just go find the guys first." She stated. I nodded, not wanting to push her into answering questions even further, even though I was curious.

Naomi was about to walk down the hall before Dominic grabbed her arm lightly but firmly. She yanked it off and turned to him,pushing her glasses back on her face again.

"What?"

"Nomi-"

"It's Naomi to you."

He sighed. "Naomi, I told you I'm sorry. Why can't you forgive me or at least try to be less hostile?"

"Maybe because you said you would be there for me,but you weren't. Maybe because-" Naomi started to say but was cut off by a high-pitched scream.

Naomi and I looked at each other before stating,

"Jordan."

We ran down the halls, leaving Dominic behind. As if in slow-motion, I looked back at him and he locked eyes with me. He raised his eyebrow at me and gave me a small smile before walking the other way. I shook my head and continued to run behind Naomi.

Damn,this girl is fast. Has she been running all her life?

"You can say that." Naomi muttered. I guess I said that out loud. I never understood how people said their thoughts out loud without noticing. Now I'm doing it. Great.

We ran into the girls locker room. The sight Naomi and I saw was a sight never to be forgotten.

The boys had their hands tied up behind them, their mouth covered with some kind of cloth, and their eyes were alert. Only Bennett looked bored in this situation.

I pointed at them,gasped, then began laughing. I realized that I was the only one laughing and looked at Naomi, who was staring at me with a "Are you for real?" look. I quickly coughed up the rest of my laughter and put on my shocked/horror face.

"Oh no!" I gasped dramatically. "They.Are.All.Tied.Up. What ever should we do?" I said in a robotic way and waving my hands frantically. Naomi and the guys raised their eyebrows at me. I winked and nodded encouragingly.

"Oh,look! I found a Victoria's Secret undies collection! What ever should I do with them?" I yelled loud enough for the whole locker room to hear. In that moment, I heard a clatter of heels coming towards us.