Paradise City

I changed into black leather pants, and a Guns N' Roses crop top I cropped and destroyed myself. Hey, if I'm going to my boyfriend's concert, I might as well support them. I just finished teasing my hair when a knock was at the door.

"Hey. You ready to go?" It was Roslyn. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my backstage pass.

"Yeah. Let's go." I smiled.

We got to the venue and made our way to the back where all the groupies were crawling around. When we entered the scene, either they knew who Roslyn and I were, or they were just jealous. We banged on the door and waited for the bodyguard to open it.

"Can I see your passes?" The tall and buff man with a beard lowly asked. I held them up and he made way for us.

We got there at the perfect time. Guns N' Roses were turning the corner to get onto stage. And let me tell you, they looked bad as hell in their stage apparel. Roslyn and I chased after them. I jumped onto Slash's back and kissed his neck quickly.

"Good luck tonight, baby. I'll be right there." I whispered before I jumped off. Slash turned around and gave me a proper kiss.

"I'll see you after." He whispered before they walked out into the screaming arena.

The lights dimmed and Axl screamed into his mic while Slash played the intro to Welcome To The Jungle.

"Do you know where you are?! You in the fuckin' jungle baby! You're gonna die!" He wailed. The crowd went wild as the beat picked up and the popular guitar riff began.

Roslyn and I stood there dancing in the sidelines of the stage as the music pulsated through our bodies. We sang along and were just having a great time.

After a few songs they played my personal favorite, Paradise City. It was one of the first Guns songs that I heard and I often jam out to it when Slash wasn't home.

"Take me down to Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.
Oh won't you please take me home!" I sang out loud as Roslyn impersonated Steven with his drumming.

You can obviously tell now that Roslyn and I have put aside our differences, and have decided to reconcile our relationship. I'm still a little on edge about Ashes. But, there's no reason why I couldn't think about it. Just watching Guns N' Roses really made me miss my band and doing what I love.

"Thank you everyone! You've been absolutely crazy! We'll be back soon!" Axl said into the mic after they finished their set. I clapped and waited for them to exit the stage before greeting them.

Slash smirked and picked me up in a big, sweaty bear hug. Despite the sweat, I was happy to hug him back.

"You did great tonight, babe." I squealed. He held me for a little longer and then he put me down.

"I wanted to make sure your first time seeing us live was good. By the way, love the shirt." He commented. I laughed as held his hand while we walked down the hallway back to the dressing room.

We were almost back to the dressing room when Mötley Crüe left theirs and walked past us. Fuck, I'm completely recognizable now.

I caught eyes with Nikki an hoped to god that he didn't notice. He stopped dead in his tracks and stared.

"Kylie?" Nikki's face was drained of any color. He stood there like a statue. Slash's grip tightened.

"Go on babe. I've got this." I encouraged before I let his hand go to talk to my ex.

"Wow. It really is you." Nikki chuckled awkwardly before he scratched the back of his neck. I pursed my lips and put my hands in the back pockets of my pants.

"Yep. Here I am." I awkwardly stood there, not really knowing what to do.

"You, uh look great!" He complimented me and leaned against the wall. I nodded and quietly thanked him.

"So, Slash huh?" He pointed towards the dressing room which is now closed. I nodded.

"Yep. We're official." I confirmed.

"Well, I'm glad you're happy." I rolled my eyes a tiny bit.

"In all honestly, Nikki. When we were together I was happy. But when you walked out, I didn't know what to do. You didn't return any of my phone calls! It took me weeks to leave the apartment!" I seethed. I crossed my arms around my chest.

"And I'm sorry! I told myself that I didn't deserve someone who treated me as good as you did!" He counteracted. I scoffed.

"Don't slime me up, Nikki." I chided. "You should probably go get onstage. I hear them announcing you." I whispered before I went through the GNR door.

"Are you okay?" Roslyn rushed to me.

"I'm fine. I just don't know what to think right now." I sighed. I looked around the room and laughed. Duff was drinking a bottle of vodka and talking to Steven, Axl was making out with a groupie, and Izzy was strumming away on his guitar.

"Slash is taking a shower if you're wondering. No groupies." Roslyn reassured. I nodded thankfully and sat next to Izzy, enjoying his guitar player.

*****

The tour life was already taking a toll on me. Slash and I got back to the hotel at 2 am and we were awaken at 8 am to get on the road. I don't even understand how I was able to get up and out of the bed.

"Look alive people!" Steven called out, not to anyone in particular. I pulled my sunglasses down and groaned.

"Especially you, Kylie." He yelled as he sat next to me. I groaned even louder.

"Oh my god, Steven. Fuck off!" I yelled. I covered my head with the hoodie I was wearing, causing Steven to laugh. Roslyn scolded Steven and pushed him away so she can sit next to me.

"So, did Nikki say anything to you? Or did you just stare?"

"He talked about how he was happy that I was happy with Slash. Then I told him how I really felt, then he was like 'I told myself that I didn't deserve someone who treated me as good as you did!'"

"It sounds like he hasn't quite moved on." Roslyn sighed.

"I know. But he wants me to be sympathetic. I don't think I'll be like that." I shook my head. Roslyn turned her head to look at me.

"Well, I know he hurt you and everything. If I were you, I'd forgive but not forget." She told. I rolled my eyes and breathed out.

"I know. I think it'll be a long time until then. He'll have prove himself, then maybe we could patch up our relationship, and become friends."

A/N- to just clear some things a bit. I'm too lazy to keep up with the actual tour dates and where they were. Everything that I come up with is just a figment of my imagination.