Howlin' For You

"KYLIE! GET IN HERE!" Roslyn's high pitched voice screamed into my ears as I slept. I groaned and went into our living room.

"WE'RE SIGNED!" She yelled jumping up and down. My eyes widened and I started to scream.

"WE DID IT!" I smiled brightly. I was so damn happy that a record company finally decided to sign us.

"Does Evan and Andy know yet?" I asked as I calmed down a bit. Roslyn nodded happily.

"They're the ones who called!" She said finally sitting down on the sofa. We were just taking in the moment.

"This calls for some music writing." I sang as I ran back into my room to grab the notebook. I walked back into the living room.

"Get your guitar." I stated as I sat down. She got up and grabbed her acoustic.

After hours of writing and playing new riffs, we finally came up with a new song.

"All right from the top." I spoke. I tapped the drum beat on my lap. Them Roslyn's riff came in.

"Well now.

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

It's true
Baby I'm howlin' for you

There's something wrong
With this plot
The actors here
Have not got

A clue
Baby I'm howlin' for you

Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da

Mockingbird
Can't you see
Little boy's
Got a hold on me

Like glue
Baby I'm howlin' for you

Throw the ball
To the stick
Swing and miss and a

Catcher's mitt
Strike two
Baby I'm howlin' for you

Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da
Da da da da da" I sang. After that there's a little solo and we repeat the 'da da da da da's' once more than the song was over.

"That's a bad ass tune." I cheered

Just then there was a knock at the door. My eyes flickered to the door and I went to answer. I opened the door and like everyday, there stood Slash and Steven.

"Hey!" I said happily as I hugged them both and kissed Slash before opening the door.

"Roslyn! Your boy toy is here!" I sang as I closed the door. Roslyn ran into the room and hugged Steven before giving me her magic finger.

"So, I talked to Evan earlier." Slash started, he had a smile growing.

"Congrats on getting signed babe!" He cheered before picking me up in a hug and kissing me tenderly. I smiled into the kiss as I hugged him back.

"Thanks!" I smiled as he put me down.

"Do y'all want anything?" I asked Steven and Slash as I walked into the kitchen.

"Nah I'm good. Roslyn's wearing it." Steven said winking at Roslyn. I gagged.

"You're disgusting." I scoffed as I grabbed a cup for some water.

"Slash, you want anything babe?" I asked as I filled up the cup.

"Nah." He shrugged. He walked over to the counter and jumped up onto the mantle.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go down to Santa Monica and just chill at the beach or something?" He asked. I sipped on the cup and became excited.

"Of course! I love Santa Monica! Lemme go get ready, I'll be out in a half hour." I said finishing my water and running down the hallway to my room. Before I entered, Roslyn's room next to mine had loud screams and moan's coming out from inside.

I bursted out laughing and went into my room. I closed the door and out on an old Aerosmith record to stifle out the sex from next door.

I brushed out my hair and put it in a loose braid with a black bandana around my head, in a 'I Love Lucy' style. I put on my black and red bikini. Over I wore a Led Zeppelin muscle tank and my favorite white high waisted shorts.

I put on a small amount of makeup and walked out of my room. Roslyn's door was open and I saw Steven with his arm around Roslyn in the living room talking to Slash.

"Hey. You guys comin' with?" I asked grabbing my sandals.

"We're staying back. We're just gonna chill." Roslyn said sitting on the couch.

"Please don't make me burn all of our furniture." I cried before leaving. Before I closed the door with Slash I heard the love birds laughing.

A/N- hey everyone! This chapter seems... eh. But in this chapter I used the song Howlin' For You by The Black Keys.