Bad Boys of LA

"Where're we heading next?" I yawned while I rested my head on Slash's shoulder.

"We're going to Boston." He yawned back. I mentally swore. Boston isn't even that long of a ride, meaning I couldn't get a decent amount of sleep.

"Go ahead babe, get some sleep. You'll need it." Slash whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Thanks for being my pillow." I whispered before I fell into dreamland.

*****

"Goddammit Roslyn!" Slash's voice whispered yelled. From my closed eyes, I could see a quick little flash. She brought her damn Polaroid.

"You do realize she's exhausted, right?" Duff laughed softly. Roslyn scoffed. I could hear her take the picture out and whip it around to help it develop.

I opened my eyes a crack and reached for the picture. I laid there on Slash's shoulder, with my mouth slightly open. I smirked and carefully put it into my pocket.

"I want that back!" She whined.

"No. You're not in it!" I reminded. She rolled her eyes and walked down the aisle.

*****

"Okay guys! Let's rock n roll!" The tour manager knocked on the door and everyone left. I opened my eyes from my tiny nap and sat up. I strode over to catering and picked up a plate of fruit to kickstart my energy.

"Are strawberries still your favorite?" His deep voice whispered. I tilted my head down and sighed. I closed my eyes and slowly turned around. I opened my eyes. I was met by his familiar hazel green eyes, and jet black hair.

"Hi, Nikki." I muttered. I turned back around to grab my plate of food.

"Listen, Kylie. Since I saw you last night, I couldn't get you out of my mind. Please, can we just talk?" He pleaded. I flicked a piece of hair out of my fave and sighed.

"Sure." I guided him to an open table and we sat down.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I took a grape and popped it into my mouth.

"I think you know. I just want you to know how sorry I am. I really hope you'll be able to forgive me." I scratched the back of my head and stared at him.

"Listen, Nikki. I really hope you realize the pain you brought me." He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"I do. I really do." He slammed his fists lightly on the table, making me roll my eyes.

"Then I forgive you. I'm hoping you're going to respect that I'm with Slash now." I leaned in a rubbed his shoulder in a friendly way.

"I will. I just want to be in a friendly relationship." He smiled. I smirked and chuckled.

"I think that can be possible."

*****
"I need a drink, asap!" I groaned while I entered the dressing room. Guns finished their set and we were ready to party. Duff threw me a random bottle of vodka.

"Thanks man." I cheered to him and we clinked our bottles.

"Bottom's up." He muttered. I placed the bottle to my lips that was filled with the clear liquid. I swallowed a long swig and gasped out.

"That's some good shit." I sighed happily. Slash came over and snatched the bottle from my hand. He also took a long swig.

"You're right." He muttered. Slash handed me the bottle and I took another swig. I looked over at Duff.

"From now on, you're gonna be my primary drinking buddy." I smirked. We took more swigs.

"I agree." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we took more and more swigs of the vodka. Soon enough, we drank the bottles to the last drop.