Night of Blurs.

After singing five more songs the gig was over. By the end I was sweaty and my leather clothes were becoming very uncomfortable.

We high-fived each other as we got backstage. Roslyn and I hugged each other as we walked down to the dressing room.

"God we killed it tonight guys!" She said as we entered the room. We all nodded. I took a sip of water from my bottle and wiped some sweat off my face. Just then there was a knock on the door. Andy went to answer it.

"Hi, can we come in?" I heard a deep voice ask. I looked to the door and Andy nodded, letting the person-or people- in.

In came five guys. All dressed in leather and denim. They all had long hair. Just then I recognized then right away. It was fucking Guns N' Roses! The biggest band in LA right now!

"Hey! Amazing job tonight guys!" The lead singer, Axl said looking at all of us. I blushed but I turned around trying to hide it quickly.

"Kylie right?" One of the men with poofy blonde hair asked pointing at me. I turned around and nodded.

"Your vocals are amazing." He said wrapping a friendly arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks, Steven right?" I asked. He nodded happily.

"And that's Slash, Duff, Izzy and Axl. Together we make Guns N' Roses." He pointed to the rest of the band. Slash had huge black curly hair, topped with a top hat. Duff was extremely tall and had long blonde hair as well. Izzy was the quiet mysterious one, with messy black hair and a paper boy hat. Axl of course who was famous for his high notes, and long fiery red hair.

"Hi. This is Roslyn, Evan, and Andy. We're Ashes of Angst." I mimicked Steven.

"Nice to meet you guys. So, wanna go out for some drinks?" Axl asked flashing that great smile. I looked to the everyone and they all nodded with excitement.

"Well, my bandmates are in, so I'm in. I need some vodka anyway." I shrugged. We all laughed and we left the bar to go to the Rainbow, one of my favorite places.

We walked into the bar and was instantly greeted with the scent of vomit, heavy alcohol, and piss. I scrunched my nose and began to breath through my mouth instead.

"Go get us a table, I'm getting the drinks." Axl said looking back at us.

"I'll help you." I said walking with him to the bar.

"Okay, so two bottles of Jack, 3 beers, and two bottles of vodka." Axl said looking at the bartender and me. I nodded and smiled at the choices.

We grabbed the bottles of alcohol and scavenged for the rest of the group. They were in the back, we made our way to the group trying not to drop any of the drinks.

"We're back!" I said placing the drinks down on the table. Everyone cheered and grabbed their choice of drink. I sat down in between Roslyn and Evan, my two closest friends. I reached over and grabbed a bottle of vodka, and began to chug.

"Damn, you sure can drink!" Duff yelled over the rock music playing in the background. I chuckled and took another swig.

"It gets me relaxed." I yelled back. Roslyn laughed at my remark.

"Yeah, sure." She said sarcastically. I playfully slapped her on the arm and continued to drink.

The rest of the night was a blur. I remember loud music, walking down the street with everyone, and that's about it.

A/N- HOLY CRAP. I haven't updated any of my stories in forever! I have finals this week fml. But I'm gonna start up a new chapter and hopefully get it published this weekend. Idk I'm super busy this week.