Chapter 6

It was a beautiful and calm Friday night in the month of June. I was just getting ready for my date with Nathan. He was taking me to a country bar into town.

Since I really didn't know what to wear, me and Savanna hung out downtown to go shopping for my date tonight. I thought that since it was the country and we are going to a bar, where there will be dancing, and swing music I picked out a white and blue plaid shirt, with a white mid-thigh flowy skirt.

Also along with that I grabbed a cheap pair of cowgirl boots from cavenders boots city.

"Hey honey." My grandpa walked into my room as I stood in front of the full body mirror. I looked up at him and smiled, "Hey grandpa." I stood and ran my hands along the outside of my skirt. He put his hands in his pockets as if he were 17 again. But my grandpa looks way better than that.

"So, I hear you going out with Nathan tonight." He spoke. I laughed and started to put my phone and stuff in my purse.

"Yes sir. You know grandpa, Nathan's a really great guy. You don't have to worry about me." I said to him pulling my purse onto my arm. From the corner of my eye I seen him reach for his pocket.

Next thing I knew he pulled out a beautiful diamond necklace with a cross latched to it. He walked closer to me. "Kaylee. I wanna give you this." He held it out. I looked down at it shocked.

"But why grandpa?" I smiled at the necklace and slowly grabbed it from him. "It was your grandma's." He said flatly.

Tears pricked at my eyes and I have it back to him, "No, I can't." I wiped my face.

"Kaylee. She would have wanted you to have it. There's nothing else to do with it." He said kissing my forehead.

As soon as he left I put the necklace on and it looked beautiful on me. I can hear my mother already.

'Now you look just like your grandmother'

"Hey girlie." Savanna came behind me, making me jump. I smiled at her and turned to her direction. "Nathan's here. You ready?" She rubbed my shoulders with a smile. I took a deep breath and we both laughed looking at our selves in the mirror.

During the whole ride with Nathan to the restaurant we talked and sang songs from on the radio.

"You look beautiful tonight." He told me as he helped me out of the truck. "If this is what you call beautiful then thank you." I pointed to my shirt. The thing is, I'm not really used to wearing this stuff.

When we walked in it was so breathtaking. It was really a country scene. Lots of couples dancing, people getting drunk at the bar, and random people hanging around talking to each other. They had a live band. A women as the lead singer with four other guys playing the instruments. I really liked it.

"Wow." I whispered looking up at the bright lights hanging from the ceiling. The whole place was made out of wood.

After we found a table and ordered, we ate and talked a while.

"Oh, I love this song." I yelled over the music swaying back and forth along with the song, she's country by Jason Aldean.

"I like this song too." He stared at me. "Wanna go dance?" he stood up after taking a sip of his beer.

"Sure." I smiled really big taking his hand that was offered to me.

Until then and around midnight me and Nathan danced along with the slow music. I had a great time.

"You wanna go to my place?" he whispered as I watched other couples leave. I nodded softly and he helped me put my coat on before we headed off.

"Wait... Kaylee, can I ask you a question?" He said as we pulled into a driveway in front of his house. It was a cute little shack.

"Sure." I giggled.

"How do you feel about me?" He looked me straight in the eyes.

"Wha- What.. Uh, I don't have any... feelings.. for you." I said with a little bit of sarcasm.

"Well, I like you." he confessed as if we were 11.

I was quiet. To be honest I really liked him, but how can we do this relationship thing when we're like 2 thousand miles apart.

"Well, I like you also... Only a little." I confessed my feelings.

He looked down and smirked, taking my hand and kissing it.

I pulled his face to mine and pressed my lips against his. I bet we have both been looking forward to this because he kissed back harder. "Okay, maybe I like you more than a little." I said smiling between our kiss, making him laugh.

We got into the door Still not removing our lips. We knocked over a vase of flowers going up to his bedroom. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him walking upstairs still kissing.

Once he threw me on the bed I laughed and he took his shirt off. He tried to undo my pants, "Nathan... Wait... Stop." I said trying to get up to get to my purse.

"What are you doing?" I left him talking on the bed. I grabbed a condom from my purse and held it up for him. "Gotta use protection." I spoke. "What if I wanna have little peanuts with you." He smiled and pulled me on top of him. I laughed and started undoing my clothes.

That night I lost my virginity to Nathan.

*Next morning*

I woke up to a hot Nathan sleeping peacefully. I then noticed I wasn't at my grandpa's house. I stayed the night over at Nathan's. Feeling sore down there and good at the same time, I reached over and grabbed my phone off the bedside table. It was 8:30 am.

"Nathan!" I said shaking him. He wiped his eyes and looked at me with a smile. "Morning beautiful." He rubbed my bare back. I covered my self with the sheets. I remembered nothing from last night.

"Morning. We have to go. I wasn't supposed to sleep here." I got out of the bed feeling his eyes on me as I got dressed.

"It'll be fine. Bill is a... He's an understandable man." He said about to fall back to sleep.

"Wake up. I need you to take me home." I said zipping my pants. He feel asleep. I kicked the bed and he shot up fast. I laughed and then slowed down having a pain shoot through my private area. Nathan rushed to my side as I winced in pain.

"You okay?" he held my hand.

"Yeah. I think so." I said feeling a little woozy. "Lets get you home." He said grabbing a shirt and shorts along with some shoes. Oh now he'll take me home.

So what you think. If they used protection, how will she and up pregnant?? Well if your reading this thanks. And keep reading. There's more to come. I love you guys!?!!?