Chapter 19- [Reuniting and A sad lost]

I'm now 7 and a half months pregnant. Its amazing. The thing is only me, Nathan and grandpa knows the sex of the baby. Not anyone else.

Me and miracle have been hanging out a lot and I finally met her parents. They love me. When they seen me pregnant they took it okay. Only since Miracle was pregnant also. They were very cool with it and I like that. Miracle's mom is throwing me a baby shower. I can't thank her enough. I kind of wanted my mom to be here and throw me a baby shower. I haven't seen the family in a long time and I really hope they show up, so I'm going to call them and talk to them about it.

I called my mom's phone and she answered on the first ring.

"Kaylee!"

"Hi, mom."

"I'm great. Oh god I missed you. How are you?"

"I'm great. Very happy. But mom I called to ask you something?" I said.

"Okay. Well what is it?" She said cheery.

"Well.. I made a new best friend. Her name is Miracle. Her mom offered to throw me a baby shower so I was like... Okay. But it wouldn't really feel like a baby shower if you, Chase, Savanna and maybe dad came."

It was silent. I wonder if she was crying. "And if you would like. I would want you to host the baby shower along with miracles mom."

Once again it was silent and then I heard sniffing. Yeah she was crying.

"I would love to." She got her words out. I smiled and tears pricked at my eyes. "Okay, well the baby showers next weekend if you guys want to catch a plane and come. You could stay with us if you want." I said. She softly laughed.

"Okay baby." she said.

"Alright mom. I guess I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too Kaylee." And with that we hung up.

*A week later*

We are on our way to the airport to pick up mom, Chase and Savanna. Dad didn't want to come. But anyways, I'm so excited to see my family. Its been a long time.

We finally pulled into the parking lot. It was me, grandpa and Nathan. I rushed out of the car and walked in leaving Nathan and grandpa behind to catch up. Walking as fast as I can I quickly go to the area and wait on them to land. Finally I see the plane coming in. I tried to jump up and down so excited holding my stomach. I wore black leggings, a white long sleeve shirt with a black scarf and winter boots. Its around November and it's really cold out down here in Texas.

I seen my brother, then Savanna, then my mother and I got so happy. I did what ever I had to do and hugged my brother. This is their first time seeing me pregnant as big as I am.

"I've missed you so much, sis." Chase said giving me a kiss. "Me too, brother." I said and we let go slowly. While Nathan and Chase hugged I walked over and hugged Savanna.

"It's do good to see you again. I missed you too much." I said and wrapped my arms around her.

"Yes... You have gotten big." She smiled and let me go. I looked over at my mom and she was slowly crying.

"Hi mom." I laughed putting my arms out and walking to her. She made me cry. "Oh my god. Kaylee it's so good to see you." She said.

We hugged for a while and Nathan grabbed my mother's bags as we walked arm in arm. "You look huge. I can't believe I have a grand baby on the way." She reached over and rubbed my belly. I smiled.

"Yeah. I feel huge."

She laughed. "How's he treating you?" She motioned back to Nathan.

I smiled, "He's great mom. He is so good to me so I know he will be a great father." I said looking back at him as he and Chase talked.

"That's good." Was all she said and we loaded in the truck somehow.

We went to cracker barrel and sat at a table of 6.

I sat between Nathan and my brother while grandpa, Savanna, and my mom sat on the other side.

Dinner with my family went great. We stayed out for a while and I couldn't be any happier. I kind of wish my dad was here even though what he did to me was wrong. He's still my dad throughout everything that happens.

*Next Morning*

I got up before everyone and got ready for school. Usually around this time Chase and Savanna would be in school back in New York, but they are out for spring break for 2 weeks. I miss school in New York. Texas's schools are way more easier though.

I got dressed in a pair of jeans that I could still fit me, and a jacket. Everyone around school knows I'm pregnant and whatnot. So I'm not hiding anything. And it's not like I'm the only pregnant teen there.

I said goodbye to my family and drove off to school. Miracle was no where to be seen. Usually she runs to me, but I don't see her. Curiously I text her and don't get a response back within five minutes. She usually texts me back fast.

I called Mrs. Wright. Miracles mom. She answered on the first ring.

"Yes. Hello Kaylee... How are you?" She spoke happily.

"I'm great. Sorry to bother, but is Miracle still at home?" I said walking toward my locker. It was silent.

"No she's not. I heard her leave 20 minutes ago. Is she not at school?" Her mom asked worried.

"No ma'am. I figured she was still at home. Usually she would run up to me in the morning and hug me, but this morning she was No where to be seen." I said.

"Oh, okay. Well I'll try to call her and I'll get back to you when I get in touch with her. This is not like her." She said.

"Okay Mrs. Wright. Please let me know right when you find out. Bye." I said.

"I will honey. Bye, bye." She said then hung up. This is so not her. I grabbed my books and headed to my first class still wondering where Miracle was. This is so weird.

*At lunch*

After I got my lunch I sat at a table with some girls I knew. As I was eating my phone had rung and it was Mrs. Wright.

I picked it up, "Hi Mrs. Wright. Did you get in touch with-"

"Kaylee! If you can meet me at the hospital right now." She said. She sounded like She was crying.

I grabbed my things and got up with the phone to my ear. "Sure, but what happened?" I said pushing the exit door open and walked out of the student parking lot towards my truck.

"It's Miracle. She.... She lost the baby." Mrs. Wright cried. Tears pricked at my eyes. She wanted this baby. I started the truck.

"Oh my god. I'm on my way." I said and drove off. Another day of school missed but no don't care. It's my best friend for God's sake.

------------------------------------
That's really sad... But anyways I said the baby shower as this chapter but I just wants some drama to happen. Well I love all of you guys and please keep reading.