Chapter 8- [Leaving]

The next day I still thought of I should apologize to Nathan. That's until I talked to Chase and told him about everything. He gave me some good advice. Who knew little brothers could be so caring, which made me really happy.

I was sitting on the front porch at Nathans house waiting for him to come home from work at my grandpa's place. I couldn't talk to him there because it was no privacy.

As soon as I heard his truck pull into the dirt driveway, I looked up then rose to my feet.

When he got out of the truck he was sweaty, which will make me really hard to apologize to him because he is so hot.

"What are you doing here?" He said not making eye contact as he headed towards the front steps. "I came here to say I'm sorry." I said rubbing my hand through my hair.

"For what? For yelling it was all my fault? Or what? Cause I don't know." He said unlocking the door.

"Nathan please. I came here to apologize. I don't want to fight with you right now. Just let me explain." I said following him into his house. I never known how beautiful it was in here. Maybe because I spent so much time upstairs in his bedroom.

"Alright Kaylee. Explain." He stood at the counter with his hands on his pocket. I started blushing.

"Okay. I know that I shouldn't have blamed it on you, because I was a big part of it to. Yes you took my virginity, and yes you didn't didn't ask for it, which I thought that you should have, but Nathan I really like. And you just don't feel my feelings strong enough like I do."

He sighed, "Kaylee... Listen. I don't want you to think that I will just use you. Your so special to me. And I do know your feelings for me, because I more than like you." He walked closer to me and cuffed my face.

"You do?" I asked like a little kid. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Yes. Every since day one I met you, I said 'that's the kind of girl I wanna be with'. And look at you and me. Here together. I couldn't ask for more." He told me. I almost cried. Josh didn't say anything like that to me.

With a laugh, I kissed him and hugged him below, as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "I love you Kaylee. And it's okay if you don't feel the same way." He told me before kissing my forehead. My feelings for this boy is skyrocketing right now. He is the one I want to be with.

This is gonna be hard.

*two weeks later*
The three of us are leaving today, sadly. I'm really going to miss Nathan. And especially my Grandpa. He's going to be missed most of all.

We stood in the line at the boarding entrance. "I'm really going to miss this place." Savanna looked out the window next to us. As she and Chase talked I seen, Nathan walking toward us with balloons, a big stuffed panda bear, and a gift bag. I laughed at him as he walked faster.

"Oh my gosh. Nathan! What?" I looked at the stuff as he stood behind the line. I hugged him as he kissed my cheek.

"I thought that I could bring you something so you could remember me." He said.

A tear came to my eye. "Aww, baby I will always remember you." I hugged him again. He laughed as I took the things.

"Thank you so much." I looked on the gift bag with savanna all over my shoulder trying to look also.

"Oh.. And I forgot this." He pulled a little red velvet box our of his pocket. With a look in awe, I handed the stuff to Savanna then took the box.

It was a diamond necklace keychain in it that had a picture of him on one side and the other side was blank.

"Where's the other picture?" I asked with a smile. He took out another small piece of necklace that looked just like mine and opened it. "Those crazy pictures you take on my phone, I got them all developed. And don't worry. I got a special picture in the gift bag." He said. Okay, this is so much, but so sweet.

They called our flight and the line moved up. "I'll miss you badly." I said taking his hand.

"Me to. I love you Kaylee." He said, his deep country accent making me speak back.

I smiled, "I love you."

And after that we were on the plane. I will so miss this crazy cowboy. He will always be remembered. This is my first time actually falling in love. This is the first time someone's actually made me happy.

The whole way home was disgusting, because I watched Chase and Savanna cuddle up with each other while I say beside them and just thought about me and Nathan together.  I already miss him.

As soon as we got off our flight our parents weren't there like they said they would be. Instead they sent our personal home driver to come and get us. Really? We haven't seen our parents in like 3 months and they act like they don't have and hour to come and pick us up. Come and see us?

"Hey Mr. L." I said walking over to him pulling my suitcase with me. Mr. L is an older man with a bald head and a gray beard. He has worked as a driver for my family before we were born. He helped us grow up when our parents weren't available. He always dress casual. In jeans, and a polo shirt with boots. Mr. L is like my second grandpa.

"How was your vacation?" He asked us taking my suitcase and pulling it out with my rich behind him. He's a little overprotective most of the time. Of course in a big place like the airport.

As soon as I was about to awnser him I got a bad feeling from in my stomach causing me to rush to the nearest bathroom, thanking it was right were we stood.

I emptied out my contents from last night's dinner into the toilet. I felt Savanna come and hold my hair back and rub my back comforting me. As soon as I was done, I went walked out of the stall leaving Savanna speechless and washed my hands along with my mouth.

"What just happened?" She came next to me.

"I-I don't know. I just had a bad feeling in my stomach and then I threw up last night's dinner." I explained to her. "Well, you okay?" She asked me.

I nodded yes and we headed out of the bathroom.

Wonder what that was all about?