Chapter 7

When He dropped me back off at my grandpa's house, I went up to my room with the sore feeling still in my area. As I walked into the room Savanna and Chase were sleeping in the bed together.

As I kicked the side of the bed quietly making sure grandpa wouldn't hear from the room down the hall, they jumped up really fast with bed head.

"What are you two doing together?" I whispered yelled.

"We- we didn't do anything! Where were you all night?" Chase said now standing up and Savanna with the covers still over her.

"Um... I-"

"Morning Kids.. Breakfast in 20." Grandpa bursted through the door which made us jump.

"Okay." We all said in unison.

It was silent for a while until savanna spoke. "You were with Nathan all night weren't you?"

It sighed, "Yes. I was."

At that moment I pushed Chase out of the room and shut the door then sat on the bed in front of savanna.

"What did you do?" She said like she knew what we did. "Well, we kind of... Got lost in the conversation." I spoke a little nervous.

"Oh my god. You HAD SEX?" She yelled causing me to put my hand over her mouth. "Chill out Savanna. You act like it's a big deal." I stood up grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt from my drawer.

"Well, it is. Did y'all use protection?" She asked worried. "Of course." I smirked walking into the bathroom.

"Okay.. That's good." She let out a sigh making me laugh.

After I took a shower I dried my hair and walked downstairs putting it up in a messy bun. Seeing Nathan standing in the kitchen talking to Grandpa I got butterflies. Savanna and Chase were in the living room playing some stupid game.

Being a big girl with my head held high, I walked into the kitchen and acted like nothing happened between us two last night. "Hi, Nathan." I smiled walking to the other side of Grandpa and jumping up on the counter.

"Hello Kaylee. How are you?" He asked awkwardly crossing his arms and leaning on the counter. "I'm.... Fine." I said in a smooth tone. We stared at each other for a while. This is so weird.

"So! Grandpa... When breakfast ready?" I took a piece of bacon.

"Now." he said as he put the last plate of pancakes on the counter beside me.

We all grabbed a plate and filled it up with food, then sat down talking while eating.

"Nathan... Kaylee... How was your date?" Grandpa asked. At that moment I litterally spit my orange juice back in my cup.

"Umm... It-it was great!" Nathan said. I looked over at him in a weird way. "Great as in you had fun, or as in you slept over at his house great?" Grandpa had a slight smile on his face. Nathan choked on his drink. He knows!

"Listen, Grandpa I can explain-" I said putting my fork down and pointing at me and Nathan.

"No need to. I know you guys has sex. Just admit it." He smiled as if this was funny.

"Okay, I'm not hearing this." Chase grabbed his plate and went upstairs. I tried so hard not to laugh, instead I looked over at Savanna thinking she told Grandpa. She nodded no, then shrugged.

"I'm not mad at you. I used to be the same way. Just tell me.. Did you guys use protection?" He looked between us.

"Oh, yes.. Yes, sir we did." Nathan said as I nodded.

Everyone was about done with their breakfast. "Okay, good.. That's good. Nice breakfast, now I'm gonna head to the farmers market into town." Grandpa stood.

"Uh, hey, how about me and Savanna go for you. Just write what you need.. So we can get it for you...." I said still shocked.

"Aww, thanks girls. Nathan I need you in the barn in 5." Grandpa put his plate and drink in the sink then headed out the back door.

Savanna did the same and walked out leaving me and Nathan.

"Wow." I said looking at the table. "Yeah." He laughed.

"How is this funny to you?" I looked up at him. "Sorry." He cleared his throat.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. "You took my virginity."

"You have it to me." He shrugged.

"That was supposed to be a big deal to me Nathan. You forced me." I tried not to yell literally throwing my stuff in the sink and running water on all the plates.

"But you kissed me first!" He pouted.

"Yeah, okay, so it was my fault... Your such a pig." I turned back to the dishes.

"Whatever." He dropped his dish in the sink.

"Yeah... Whatever." I told him before he walked out the back slamming the door. What in the world.

After washing the dishes I walked upstairs still mad and walked picked out a pair of shorts and a white vneck t-shirt and some sandals.

Walking through the back door I seen Savanna in the barn along with Nathan, Chase and grandpa all brushing the horses. Seeing Nathan look up at me, I turned to Savanna, "You ready?" I asked.

She nodded and walked toward me. "Here's the list. Take my truck. Be careful." Grandpa gave me a hug.

Me and Savanna grabbed a grocery buggy and pushed it along the aisles. First we went to the chips aisle. "Kaylee?" Savanna asked me with a worried look. I looked up at her. "Yeah?" I smiled.

"You okay?" She walked toward me. I shook my head yes. It was quiet for a while. "I heard you and Nathan aurguing." She spoke flatly. I looked at her.

"Yeah... It was crazy." I said wiping a tear. I was angry and sad at the same time. Bad combination. "He thought it was funny that he took my virginity. That's when I told him that it wasn't funny, because he took something special from me,-"

"Well you let him have it?!" She literally yelled causing people to stare. "There you go. He said the same thing. Why-" I started.

"Listen. You can't blame it on him Kaylee. You had part in it too, so you can't get mad. But the good thing about is that y'all used protection. It's not like you'll end up pregnant." She shrugged.

"Your right. I should just drop it." I thought for a while.

"Let's hurry and get this stuff, because I don't know about you... But I'm starving." She took the list from me and walked to the other aisle.

I sat there thinking should I apologize to him?