Chapter 16

When we pulled up at My house it was total silence. It made me feel so bad at the thought that I gave the secret away. Finalizing the mistake I made tears slowly made their way down my face for the 3rd time tonight.

"Hey, baby listen it's okay." Nathan noticed and reached over sliding closer to me pulling me into his define arms for a real hug.

"No its not Nathan. The plan was to not tell your parents and look now. Your dad hates you. Its all my fault." I said trying to get my words out. "Kaylee. Please don't say that." He pulled away. "And we didn't tell them. You just threw up. Comes natural in a pregnancy." He told me putting my hair behind my ear. That was the time that I got out of the truck and was walking up the path to the house. I heard Nathan's door shut, sounding that he was following me.

"Kaylee-"

"No, Nathan please don't. I know what I did wrong and I'm so sorry. On the inside your mad at me and on the outside your trying to hide it. Please don't lie to me right now." I said holding my stomach. My makeup was all running now, and right about now I looked a mess.

"No! I'm not lying to you. And I'm not letting you take the blame for spilling our secret. Yeah, we do have a baby on the way, and I should have told my parents way before now. This is my last time telling you this Kaylee.. Your not going through anything alone. At least not anymore." He told me wiping my tears away. That actually made me smile.

He cupped his hands on my face, and we rested our foreheads on each others.

"I love you, Kaylee." He said now taking my hand.

I let out a laugh and looked deeply into his eyes. "I love you too, Nathan."

"And I truly love this baby." He laid his other hand on my stomach, with a sparkle in his eye.

*2 months later*

I'm finally 4 months pregnant. Two amazing things are happening this month. The first event is that me and Nathan will know the sex of our baby, and the second big event is that it's my 18th birthday. Yay! I'm really hoping my parents come down and see me. That's what I want to happen for my birthday. I miss them so much. Even though my dad is a jerk, he's my dad so I'm gonna miss him. Like frfr.

I'm at Nathan's house and we are getting ready for my grandpa's best friends birthday dinner. The theme is formal attire so I will be wearing a fashionable dress.

The other day I went into town and found a beautiful white dress, along with some crystal beige sandals and diamond accessories. I brought my hair to one side French braid, and applied makeup along with another pair of earrings in my second wholes, then walked out of the bathroom, to see Nathan in the full body mirror trying to fix his tie. I leaned in the door frame to the bathroom.

"Babe, you know how to do this?" He asked me still fiddling with his tie.

I smiled and walked over to him, as he turned my way.

"You look beautiful." He said making me blush. I looked at him up and down before pulling his tie to a finish.

"Well thank you. You look handsome. I think this is my first time ever seeing you in a tux." I laughed. He immediately smirked at me.

"This is my first time ever dressing in a tux." He told me.

"That's crazy," I patted his chest and went to pick up my phone from the the bed to check the time. It was 6:30. "I would love to see you in more. You look so good." I laughed.

"Hahaha- but I prefer my jeans and boots better than this any day, honey." He joked around grabbing my butt. My reaction was to jump and push him away with a laugh. "Better chill out." I pointed at him grabbing my purse. His smirk was priceless and sexy.

We walked downstairs and he helped me into the truck, then we drove to the hotel where the birthday dinner was going to be.

When we walked into the hotel we were ushered by a guy in a suit, into a fancy ballroom with a dance floor surrounded by circular tables with red velvet table cloths, and there was an older band setting up on the mini stage. I felt like I was at the presidents birthday dinner. How old is this man?

"Kaylee." My grandpa walked to me with his arms out and a huge smile. I walked toward him with a smile and hugged him, "Hey grandpa." I said.

Nathan followed behind me. They manly hugged and grandpa's best friend came over. I noticed him from coming over to the house to see a football game together. His name was Mark. Yeah, Mark. He and my grandpa are like brothers.

"Kaylee." He said pulling me into a hug. "Hi Mr. Mark. Happy birthday." I hugged him back with a smile. "Nathan, son. You look well dressed. Kaylee here had to beat you into the suit?" Mark laughed followed by ours.

I touched Nathan's chest and smiled, "Not really. But I did complimented him."

We all laughed and then the dinner was about to start. I, Nathan and grandpa sat at a table along with some of grandpa's closet friends.

*4 hours later*

Me and Nathan had so much fun at this older dinner party. Who new older people could move so good. Dancing wise. Well, me and Nathan are heading out of the hotel running to the car because it's rainy and cold out. I used Nathan's jacket to cover my hair up.

When we got in the car Nathan hurriedly and turned on the heat. Soon it felt so comfortable in the car.

We drove off into the night on the rainy and cold weather.