Chapter 24- [A surprise party and a false surprise]

*Next day*

Last week I decided to through a party for Nathan because you know.. Today's his birthday.

So I called Miracle and she said that she'll help. I texted a few of his friends and asked them to bring some things, and I told them the party is going to start at 6 p.m.

It's 7 a.m. and I woke up to take a shower. Since grandpa is at home, I'm going to send Nathan over there so grandpa could stall him and later on grandpa is going to take him to the party.

I got out the bed and watched Nathan sleep. I really love this man. After I took a shower I put on some black leggings, a beige mid-thigh long sleeve shirt and added a grey scarf around my neck.

Once I was done I headed back into the room and kissed all over Nathan's face and running my fingers through his hair. He laid on his back and smiled up at me.

"Good morning my beautiful girls." He said kissing my belly and rubbing it. That only makes me happier.

"Morning birthday boy. What are you? 20 now?" I said getting up and rubbing my breast while walking back into the bathroom. They were sore this morning for some reason.

"Yeah. I'm a big boy now." He laughed walking in. I had a concerned look on my face while looking in the mirror.

"What's wrong?" He asked while he peed. We have the relationship like that now.

I sighed. "My boobs are really sore."

He washed his hands so I walked back into the room and grabbed my phone to text my mom only because she knows more about a pregnancy than me. Why are my boobs like this?

A few minutes later I was downstairs and cooking some breakfast for my Nathan.

          *30 minutes later*

Nathan came down dressed in some Levi boot cut jeans, a red cut sleeve T-shirt, some boots, and a camo hat.

"Could you dress any nicer on your birthday?" I exaggerated and then laughed while I cut my eyes up at him. He stared his outfit down and smirked.

"Is there a problem with my cowboy boots, and jeans to you darling?" He asked and sat at the table.

"Baby there is never a problem with your cowboy boots and jeans with me. You actually look sexy." I walked over and handed his plate in front of him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned over to kiss my belly then pulled me in his lap. I thought we were about to break the chair.

"Don't be like that. This chair weighs 5 pounds, unlike me. I'm 500 now." I laughed. He joined in with me and then rubbed my belly.

"You can't help it that your carrying two."

             *6 hours later*

After I dropped Nathan off at Grandpas house this morning I headed over to the place where we are having the party. I got a country place a little bit far out of the city limits. I'm glad it wasn't booked by then.

I headed there hoping that Miracle and the others that are helping me is there.

When I pulled up to my surprise everyone was there, and also a bunch of others. Like the bartenders, live country band that Nathan absolutely love, and I don't know how, but Nathan's brother is down here from Los Angeles, but Nathan doesn't know it just yet.

"So, the place is already set up, and the band has their things already in place and-"

"Miracle.. Calm down. Thank you." I laughed and pulled her into a hug. She took a deep breath and we let go.

"What was I saying? This is going to be fun." She said and we walked into the barn.

It is so pretty in here. Right when you walk in there is a long bar on the right side of the barn with stools at it, and on the left side was filled with circle tables with candlelit flower vases. It was beautiful.

I looked up in the ceiling and seen white Christmas lights hanging from it.

At the front of the barn there was a wooden stage, with the band's instruments set on it, and a huge dance floor in the middle. Nathan's going to have a great time. I can feel it.

              *3 hours later*

The party is in full swing about This time. Nathan is having a wonderful time with his brother. I'm glad he's here because they haven't seen each other since they were younger. If he's happy then I'm happy.

I walked around making sure everyone is having a great time, which.. They are.

I walked over to one of his friends and my friend, Tatum and McKenzie.

"Kaylee!" She turned around and literally threw herself at me. It almost knocked my balance off, so Tatum grabbed her and pulled my hand back so I could be leveled again. I got really scared. McKenzie is drunk for sure.

"I'm sorry Kaylee. She's really drunk." Tatum said and sat Kenzie down on a bar stool. My point proven.

"It's-" I couldn't even get my words out because I heard water fall from behind me. Oh God! My water broke already!

"You-you okay?" He asked me holding my hand. I nodded and took deep breaths.

"Was-Was that my water?" I looked down. He laughed and I couldn't make out to what he was laughing for.

"No, Kaylee. Someone wasted their beer behind you." He said pointing while laughing. I gave him a fake small smile and rubbed my belly. I needed to get away from them before I end up going into labor for real.

Still walking around I don't see Nathan anywhere. I know were together all the time, but right now I miss my handsome cowboy.

I walked outside and seen Nathan with a group of guys standing in a circle with red cups and talking. I guess his brother left. He was talking about how he needed to get back home, because he leaves off for the military Tomorrow afternoon.

Once I noticed him I smiled. Nathan's back was towards me so he didn't know I was coming up to them.

"KAYLEE!!" One yelled pointing at me. Yep, he's drunk also. Nathan turned around looking clueless, then smiled when he seen me. "Hey darling." He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. I laughed, "Hi."

"What are you up to, baby?" He asked me. I sighed.

"Missing you right about now. I'm pretty tired." I whined. Right now I'm acting like a 3-year-old.

He looked down at me and kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "Want to go home?" He asked.

I nodded and he said goodbye to his friends. They party is no longer in my hands, thank God.

We got in my truck and then he drove us home.

Once we finally got in I flopped onto the couch. "Oh my God. My feet are killing me." I cried. Nathan took off his jacket and keeled in front of me, taking my shoes off and started massaging them.

When I say it felt good, it felt good.

"You shouldn't be doing this on your birthday." I laughed. He shrugged. "It's okay, baby. What ever is best for you and Ruth I would love to take my time out to do." He smiled. Here I go getting all emotional.

___________________________________________________________________________________

There you guys have it. The update! Soooo sorry that I haven't been updating like I usually do. But I hope you guys love the story and look forward to the next chapter. 

P.S. This book is almost over. But I have another one that I will be writing so go check it out. It is called 'Forgive and Never Forget'. (Not a teen pregnancy, but you will still love it. Hopefully)