Chapter 12- [New School]

*The next morning*

I dress in casual clothes for my first day. Nothing really fancy. After I showered, I put on white leggings, with a bright pink v-neck shirt, and a brown leather jacket with my brown combat boots. Many things on me wasn't too fittable, but it was okay. Along with that I put on a cross necklace that stops at my stomach to hang beside my shirt.

Walking downstairs I seen Nathan standing there with my lunch bag and his keys. For once he was actually dressed nice.

"Goodmorning." I said awkwardly and slowly walking down the last steps.

He laughed and looked down, "Yeah. Its weird I know. Well, I'm taking you to school today. Your grandpa said he couldn't, and he was sorry, because one of his friends had a heart attack and he really wants to be there for him." He explained. I nodded and took the lunch.

"Thank you, such a gentleman." I laughed before kissing me.

"How's the Baby?" He asked kind of awkwardly, making me feel some type of way.

"Uhhh, the Baby is fine. I feel like I've gained 50 pounds in one week, but it's for a good reason." I rubbed my belly. He laughed and we headed to the door.

*At school*

"Have a great day Kaylee." Nathan yelled at me before taking off leaving me on the sidewalk.

This school is already a mess. A group of kids gathered around watching people fight. Lots of couples making out. I can't believe Nathan came here to this school. Girls walked past me, mean mugging, then laughing.

"Hello. You must be Kaylee Thompson. I'm principal Sanders, and welcome to Mables high school. Best school in county. Now, here is your schedule, and I'm sure you could get one of our lovely students to help you to your destination. This is a huge school so make sure you don't get lost in the Freshman hall. All senior halls are located at the very top. Fourth floor. We have an elevator for handicapped or pregnant teens. So any question?" She spoke really fast like she was in a hurry.

"Wow. Okay thanks." I said with so much enthusiasm. *wink, wink*

"Okay I hope you have a- MASON GREENE AND HARRY MORRE. STOP THAT!!" She ran over to the fight in her high heels so slowly. I turned to her direction.

Finally I made it to my first class. It took me 10 minutes. This is a huge school. And it's making me tired really fast.

When I sat down in a desk there wasn't any other kids in the class. Except this one kid in the corner who was softly talking to himself. What's that about?

I watch him making sure he doesn't walk over here and talk crap to me. When the bell rang, lots of teens rush in here and sit in their seats. Then a young male walked in with a stack of papers in his hand. This one group of girls slowly walked in after the teacher.

The one blonde with green eyes came directly to me, all eyes on us, "Ummm... I don't know if you know, but everyone else in here knows that this," She tapped on the desk, "Is my seat. So if you could just remove your hiney, and sit over there in the corner by the stinky kid who talks to himself." She made eveyone laugh except for me.

"Ummmm, excuse me but," I looked all around on the desk, "I don't see your name anywhere on this desk which means it isn't for you. So why don't you take your hiney over to the corner by the kid who talks to himself. That would be nice." I said back to her. She actually thinks I was gonna let her talk to me like that. Many people said 'Oh' and now they were all shocked. 'New girl got a attitude' one random guy said aloud.

Right when she was about to say something the teacher spoke, "Aubree just please, go have a seat. Currently we don't have assigned seats, and I think you should let the new girl have this seat. She was there first." The teacher spoke.

He's actually on my side. I'm already starting to like this teacher. "I'll get you." She said bitterly while mean mugging me. At that moment, I just smirked and looked toward the front.

*3 hours later*

When the bell rang, that meant it was finally lunch time. I grabbed my pencil, paper, and new chemistry book then placed it in my bag and slung my bag onto my shoulder while pulling my hair to one side.

Noticing I was the last one left I walked up to the teachers desk. "Um... hi. Mr. Swartz right?" I caught him before he walked out. He immediately nodded and smiled.

"I was wondering, will your class always consider the specific supplies that you asked for? Like ordering our own chemistry text books, and the specific history calculator?" I asked. I honestly have no idea what and why we need a history calculator. I just thought we needed textbooks and notebook paper for a HISTORY class.

"Yes, Kaylee. If you can't get those supplies then it's okay. But I would expect them by the first of the year."

"Okay. Thank you." I wrote that down on my hand. He smiled, "Alright. So I really have to go to a teachers conference right now. I'll see you in the morning." He told me and walked off.

Being the last out of the classroom, I walked to lunch noticing I'm the last person in the hall way. These people here really are hungry.

______________________________________________________________________

Short chapter and sorry for not updating as soon as possible. I am very busy at the time and I am so sorry guys. Alrighty, I LOVE YOU GUYS AND AM HOPING YOU COMMENT< VOTE<KEEP READING....