Chapter 17: Aftermath.

Melanie's POV

I laughed as Wes and I stared at one another. That's when everything from last night popped back in my head. From me dragging him to the building, the lady showing us the galaxy themed room and everything.

*FlashBack Time!*

"Yea! My boy finna get that thang after he get that rang!" Drew chanted from behind Wesley.

"Drew shut up and stop quoting Justin Bieber." Kaci laughed from behind me.

"Actually, I didnt quote him. I just used the things he said and made it into my own." he told her sticking his tounge out.

"Are you guys done. Me and my lady have things to handle." Wesley said with a smirk.

"Okay, Wesley. Do you take Melanie to be your lawlfully wedded wife to love and to hold and be happy with forever?" he asked

"Hell YEA!" Wesley yelled.

"Melanie do you take Wesley to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and to hold and be-" he began

"and be flashy with? Yes I freaking do!" I said grinning.

"You may now kiss the bride." he finished. Wes and I kissed and Drew and everyone else cheered. We ran out the chapel laughing and by the time we got to the front door of the building I had cramps from laughing so hard.

"So, where do two newly weds want to go now?" Iman asked us.

"I want Taco's.Getting married is A LOT of work." I replied rubbing my stomach.

"Well, let's go Mr. and Mrs. Wesley Stromberg" Kaci said right before Keaton pushed her in this fountain, she pulled him in and we all just jumped in.

*End of Flashback*

"I can't believe we married." I laughed as I ran my fingers through my head.

"Me either. No wonder they said people shouldn't get wasted in Las Vegas." he said smiling.

"Why are you cheesing so hard?" I asked also smiling.

"Because. Your officially a Stromberg now." He said grabbing me and pulling me into him. I inhaled his scent and sat there.

"I know man. It came sooner then I thought." I cried

"What made you think we were going to get married later?" he joked.

"Oh really? I got you." I laughed punching him and getting up to go to the bathroom.

Wes' POV

"I can't believe we married." she laughed as she ran her fingers through her head.

"Me either. No wonder they said people shouldn't get wasted in Las Vegas." I said smiling.

"Why are you cheesing so hard?" she asked also smiling.

"Because. Your officially a Stromberg now." I said grabbing Melanie and pulling her into me.

"I know man. It came sooner then I thought." she cried

"What made you think we were going to get married later?" I joked.

"Oh really? I got you." she laughed punching me and getting up to go to the bathroom.

I sat there for awhile before there was a knock at the door. I got up and went to open it. Drew and Iman were standing there.

"Wassup dude?" Drew said roughly.

"Nothing man, talking to Mel." I said closing the door as they walked in and took a seat on the couch.

"Dude what's that on your finger?" Drew asked me pointing at the ring.