Chapter 36 - The Honeymoon

Mels POV  

"Shit." I moaned biting my lip as Wesley held my hands above my head. He thrusted into me hard each time pleasuring me.  

"Say it." he mumbled roughly into the side of my neck before nibbling it. I rolled my hips but didn't say a word. "Say my name," he said slowing his pace knowing it would set me off because I was so close.  

"Wesley," I moaned as he fastened his pace once more. He lifted from above me kissing me until he got to my inner thigh. He kissed the inside of my thighs gently making sure to lick them in the process. He moved his face over a little entering his tounge in me causing to arch my back and grip his hair.

"Stop fucking teasing me Stromberg." I grunted and he chuckled bringing his face up to mine, wiping his mouth, kissing me, and entering me again. He thrusted two more times before my knees became weak.  

"Fuck." he growled right before we both came, and he collapsed next to me.

We both were out of breath. I pulled the covers over top of the both of us as I entagled myself with Wesley. He kissed my head, and ran his fingers up and down my back.

"I love you." he whispered still out of breath

"I love you too." I whispered back before I fell into a deep slumber.

Wesleys POV

I woke up and looked around the room. Melanie was still sleep so I decided to get in the shower and get dressed. It was our legit first day in Maui so I thought we could go site seeing, and just chill. I turned on the hot water and got in the shower. I washed for about 20 minuted then got out. I walked past the bed and Melanie was still sound asleep. I laughed and nodded my head making my way to the balcony and looking at the view. It was beautiful.

I felt arms lace around me as a pair of lips kissed my back.

"Morning ugly." Mel said in a raspy tone

"Ugly? Really?" I asked grabbing her bringing her to face me and pushing her against the rail. She laughed with wide eyes and tried to kiss me but I pulled back. "Nope, you called me ugly."

"I love you WesWes. Don't be a grouch!"

"I love you too even though you're weird."

"Whatever. I'm about to go take a shower. What are we doing today?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe go site seeing, and get something to eat."

"Sounds cool."

I watched as she went into the bathroom and I went to get dressed. I threw on some black basketball shorts, a white tee shirt and some red running shoes. I'd probably convince her to hike to this place the guy at the front desk told me about so I wanted to be comfortable.

I looked around the room searching for my laptop. I finally found it under of my shirt over in the corner. I opened it bringing up Skype so I could call Carly.

Carly's POV ( OHHHHHH )

"MJ, are you hungry?" I asked as MJ ran around the backyard. Melanie and Wes asked me to keep MJ until tomorrow morning because everyone had something to do. Keaton was going to come pick him up once they flew back in tomorrow.

"Yea! I want nuggets, and fries!" he screamed coming up to stand in front of me. "Let's go Carly." he stated pulling my hand and I opened the sliding doors that lead to the kitchen. We walked in and I heard a ringing that was coming from the table. I went over and picked my laptop up taking it back over to the counter.

I answered it, and Wesleys' face popped up giving me a mild heart attack. "Hey Wes, what's up?"

"Nothing, I was just calling to check up on MJ. Where is he?"