Chapter 34 - Wedding Day

WEDDING DAY (OUTFITS AND ALL THAT IN EXTERNAL LINK)

Mels POV:

"Is anyone else pissing their pants or is it just me?" I asked smirking but nervously

"It's your wedding day, of course your nervous." Kay laughed fixing my hair "Calm down boo." she added

"Yea, but I'm so hype I can't contain myself. I really can't believe I'm getting married and I'm not even 25 yet." I laughed

"Same girl." Kaci added and I got up to hug her. Her and Keaton were getting married at the end of September and I was so happy for her. "Around this time next month you'll be pissing your pants too." I giggled and pulling away from her.

"Mommy! Mommy!" MJ yelled running up to me

"Yes baby?"

"Daddy told me to give you this." he answered kissing my cheek and I giggled.

"Well, tell your daddy I said thank you. You look so cute but why isn't your shirt tucked in?"

"I don't want it tucked in."

"But you have to have it tucked in for the wedding."

"No."

"MJ. Please, for mommy?" I pleaded and he looked at me before talking.

"Okay, only for you." he agreed getting up so I could fix it and he ran back off to the other side of the place where the guys were.

Wes POV:

"MJ keep yourself busy and go give your mom a kiss for me?"

"It's far dad."

"Go ahead, it's almost like an adventure and if you complete it you get a prize later on tonight." I told him and he sprinted out the door.

"How you feeling man?" Drew asked placing his hand on my shoulder and shaking it lightly

"I'm nervous. What if Melanie gets cold feet and leaves? I can't deal with that."

"Your right that would be wrong and we all know Mello. She wouldn't do that." Drew reassured.

"5 minutes dude." Keaton stated as he walked into the room with MJ right next to him

I exhaled heavily and rubbed my knees before I got up to fix up my beige suit and mint green tie. "Alright."

Keaton, Drew, and Kory left out and my mom walked in.

"Oh, Wes." she whispered coming to stand next to me and we both looked in the mirror. "You've grown so much in life. It feels like just yesterday you were running around in a diaper and cowboy hat on singing into my brush. Now you're all grown up and I just-" she began but her tears got the best of her.

"Mom, don't cry." I pleaded hugging her and kissing the side of her head. She nodded wiping her tears and began fixing my tie for me like she used to when I was younger.

She swallowed a couple of times before speaking, "You and Melanie have been through so much and I'm so glad that you two have never grew apart like I thought you would. Your lucky to have her and she's lucky to have you. She's done a lot for you and I thank her for that every chance I can get. The fact that she decided to have your wedding right here in Sequim instead of somewhere she wanted makes her more lovable. It's good to see how your eyes light up when she's around, it makes me so happy. Now you two are going to be together forever and it's beautiful."

We stood there just hugging one another until my mom got her composure back.

"Ready to go?" I asked her