Chapter 22: Telling Everyone!

7 MONTHS LATER (8 months pregnant)

Mels POV

"HEY EVERYONE!" I said aloud as everyone gathered around the dinner table. We were having a dinner party and Wes and I were going to reveal the babys' sex. Everyone thought we didnt know and were going to find out once the baby were born but I was too curious and it was eating me alive.

"You look so pretty Melanie. Your like the first pregnant person that actually keeps up with herself." Kay laughed and I looked at her.

"Uhm, okay Kay." I smiled as I looked down at my outfit.( look in external link)

"I still cant believe your pregnant Mello." Drew coed rubbing my stomach. "Hey kid, I dont know what you are but I love you and when you come into this world we're going to inspire everyone and I'm going to teach you how to sing and play guitar." I laughed at how Drew was holding a one-sided conversation with an unborn baby. He was in mid sentence and the baby kicked and Drew jumped in surprise.

"The baby likes you. I mean you do always talk to it, and it's finally used to your voice." I reassured and he smirked before rubbing my stomach, whispering and taking his seat across from me and next to Iman.

**************

Throughout the whole dinner we were just talking and having a good time. Talking about how the guys tour went, how the line that I was working on was coming out a month after I have the baby so I can be able to go if I'm up to it.

"Wait right here while we go and get the desserts." I said getting up with the help of Wesley and wobbling into the kitchen.

"Should we tell them now?" he asked

"Yea. We'll give them the cheesecake and stuff then tell them."

"Are you going to say it or am I? You know what? Nevermind, you say it because If I do I'll talk real fast because I'm excited, and nervous." he said quickly

"Babe, calm down. I'll tell them and you just sit there and look cute like you always do." I joked before pecking my lips against his and picking up the round cheesecake.

"Omg, what is that?" Iman asked looking at the cake I held in my palms

"Cheesecake. Wesley has the cupcakes and stuff." I told her.

"I love you. Did you know that? I've been craving cheesecake but Drew never goes and gets it for me." she replied.

"Hmm, are you pregnant Iman?" I laughed and she looked at me before smirking and adding a no.

"No, she said she was on a diet and then wants cheesecake. I'm not going to go get it for her." Drew stated looking at Iman then me.

"Well, today she cheats. Just for me though then tomorrow it's right back to dieting missy." I demanded looking at Iman and she nodded before cutting the cheesecake and biting into it.

I waited for everyone to get their dessert on their plate before Wes and I exchanged looks to announce what we were having.

"Alright guys. I have something to tell all of you." I sighed and they all looked at me.

"Is, the baby okay?" Kaci asked

"Yea yea. The babys fine."

"Are you and Wes splitting up?" Keaton questioned raising his eyebrows.

"Uhm, no. Not a chance" I laughed and so did Wes as he rubbed my back.

"So, what is it?" Iman asked.

"I know we told you guys that we were going to wait 'till the baby was born to find out the sex but you all know I'm extremely curious and antsy." I started and everyone nodded adding side comments and chuckling. "Well, Wes and I went to go see Dr Goldsburg and she told us we were having..." I paused. " a boy." I smiled

"Omg, I have to go buy him a ton of beanies and blazers." Iman yelled smiling.

"I have to go buy him those cute tanks the guys wear too." Kaylannie added.

"Wait, calm down there's more." Wesley chuckled before talking. "We also decided on a name too. His name is going to be Michael Robert Stromberg." he finished and everyone laughed.

"Did you pick the name out Mel or-" Drew started.

"Nope. It was all Wesley, and I'm pretty sure you and Keat know where the name came from. You two both have played a major part in our relationship and life and we didnt want to just name it after one of you guys." I smiled as I looked at Keatons smile that was plastered on his face, then over at Drew who's eyes were holding back tears that were soon going to escape. I got up and walked over to him as he stood up and hugged me.

"I cant believe you two did that." he whispered in my ear.

"Why? Drew, you've been here for both of us since day one. You're a reason that Wes and I are together and stronger than ever. You've inspired my life especially in numerous ways and the baby having your name in it is something that'll make me happy. Make Wes and I happy." I mumbled against his ear.

"That means a lot Mel. Thank you so much. I love you Mello." he said as I felt his tears wipe across my cheek.

"Your welcome Drewski Mooskie."

-------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-------------------

ALRIGHT! SO, I know this is like INSANELY SHORT but I did promise I was going to update today & I can't break that promise because I'll feel bad. I have to go to church so this was what I wrote off the top of my head ..... SO OBVIOUSLY it sucks. Welp, i think that's it. I'll try to update tomorrow. Let me know what you all think though. Maybe leave me some ideas for the next chapter?? OMG and I know it's late but if any of you guys can make me a legit cover it would MEAN THE WORLD TO ME LIKE YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND. Okay, I'm done now. COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. CREEP. LEAVEFEEDBACK AND ALLLLLLLL THAT. LOVE YOU GUYS

PS: Sorry for any errors.