Chapter 18: I Don't Want You To Hate Me.

Wes' POV.

Melanie and I turned around at the same time to see Carly. She was standing there with ripped skinny jeans, a Marilyn Monroe tank top and some black sandals with her hair in a bun. I couldn't believe she was here. After all she's done, and how she betrayed me I just couldn't. We got up from where we were sitting and stood up. Melanie had let go of my hand. Her hands were shaking and she balled them into a fist.

"Can we talk?" she asked

"About what?" Melanie hissed.

"About everything. Please, just 5 minutes." she pleaded.

"I don't have anything to say to you. You can talk to Melanie but I'm going in the house." I told her coldly.

"Wesley, please. Just hear me out." she begged. She took a seat across from Mel and I. We looked at her as she fiddled with her hands.

"Go ahead." I said tapping my foot.

"Listen, I know I'm the last one you wanted to see but I just wanted to apologize. I don't know what I was thinking when I was doing all those horrible things. I just wasn't ... me. I know you probably don't care what I'm saying but I just felt as though you two should know that from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry. While I was in Washinton with my uncle, he helped me understand what was going on and how everything I did was wrong." she cried staring between Melanie and I with wide eyes filled with sorrow.

"Okay." is the only word that manged to escape my mouth.

"Wes. I-I , I'm sorry I betrayed you. It's just hard seeing the person you've been in love with forever be with someone else. " she whispered wiping her eyes. She shouldnt be sad or crying. I should be. I thought Carly and I were friends and she lied to my face about everything and it hurt.

"You did betray me. Lied to me and everything. You know I'm not the one to hold grudges but I just rather not talk to you now or anything. I used to like you too a lot but I would NEVER do or even THINK about doing the shit you did. It's just not cool Carls." I retorted shaking my head. Carly looked over at Melanie.

"Melanie. I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I tried to bring you and Wesley apart. I guess, jealousy took over me, and I was mad because since you came around Wes totally abandoned me and I - I just." she trailed off crying.

"Honestly Carly. I'm not as easy forgiving toward people who do me wrong especially what you did. I except your apology but I still feel like you didn't even give me a chance. You just hated me from the beggining and that wasn't fair. But I'm honestly not the one you should be trying to get to forgive you. I have to take my medicine so y'all two go ahead and talk." Melanie stated before getting up and giving me the 'if you need me, call me.' look before going into the house and leaving Carly and I to settle things out.

"Wes, do you think we could ever get back to where we were before all this happened?" Carly asked quietly peering up at me.

"Are you really asking that question?" I said calmer then I felt.

"I know, but If we can't get back to where we were, I atleast want to know that you don't hate me." she sighed and I did too.

"Why didn't you just tell me how you felt back then? I loved you. I would have did anything but I thought you didn't feel the same way so I gave up. Then once I find another girl that I love you want to tell me all this? I-I don't hate you Carly, I could never hate you. You've done so much for me and helped me through a lot and supported me and the guys but the way you handled things to try and get me away from Mel wasn't cool." I exhaled as I finished and looked to Carly who was in tears but shook her head as her way of agreeing with me.

"I understand. I just wanted to know you didn't hate me, and it means a lot that you didn't kick me out." she told me as she got up and walking away. I looked back at the same time Carly did and she flashed me a smile before dissapearing through the sliding doors.

---------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----------------------

oH HIII! <--- :="">

PS: SORRY IF THIS SUCKED AND HAS ERRORS!