INFO

ALRIGHT SO I'VE FINISHED UP THE WEDDING CHAPTER AND IT'S COMING SOON! I PROMISE. BUT HERE'S SOME STUFF.

Alright, so over in the external link is the link to my Pinterest where I make a board of everything for the wedding. I thought it'd be better so I'm going to put it over there for this INFO "chapter" and for the LEGIT wedding chapter.

Melanie's dress is the one with like flowers at the top and the girl has a blue thing around her head but Mel isn't going to have that she has her hair in a ponytail with braids and flowers.

The bridesmaids have on long flowy mint green dresses and instead of their hair out like the girl in the picture it's going to be like the girl in the picture with the red lipstick who has the braid going from the front to the back forming into a bun. I was going to make the wedding like blue and silver BUT it was mega hard to find blues that matched.

The groomsmen have on rolled what the guys are wearing in the picture with them all jumping in the air but instead of the black/brown ties their ties are mint green. I thought the rolled up pants thing for the guys and the groom would be cool since it's on the beach.

Wesley is going to be wearing a beige suit and a mint green tie. I didn't want to make it black because black is boring.

There's also a thing that the girls have on their feet and it wraps around and I thought it was so cute because ... who wants to wear heels at a beach wedding right?

I have makeup on the page too which (Mrs_Future_Horan) sent me (thanks girl) and that's what the bride and bridesmaids will be wearing.

Oh and the cream and white flower bouquet is for the bridesmaids while the mint green one is for Melanie so it could be like opposite. 

I believe that's it. I hope you can get at least a similar vision like I did because if you don't I'll feel as though I failed at life lol but seriously, I'll feel weird.

Okay that's it. Bye.

OH AND KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THE WEDDING CHAPTER!

xoxo

DeMya